Chapter 6: A Family Tustle

A/N

Sorry I haven't updated, theres no excuse.. so I won't bother.. It's half an hour past midnight at the time of me writing this so it won't be brill but I hope you ejoy

AND OMG 50 READS :D  It may not seem like many but it makes me happy Anyways here goes! 

~Kain out

*??? Pov*

I'm Cold. I'm lost. And I have no where to go. I've been wandering around in these woods for over a week now barely surviving on the scraps I can find. My brother was taken from me but I was told to head to some place called the forge but not given any directions? In any case my life sucks right now and I can't do anything about it. Wait.. What was that? I turned around and about 20 metres away were 4 wolves walking along dead casual, What the hell?

"H-hey!" I shout

*Crescents POV*

H-hey? What was that? I flicked my head round before everyone else to see a dark red coloured wolf about 20 metres away. He started padding up to us and I growled looking at him carefully. When he seemed to be no threat I stood down a little dissapointed I didn't get to fight. And of course as usual brother is the first one to speak..

"Hey are you ok? What are you doing here?" The other wolf whimpered and I snorted grinning to myself

"Does he look it bro, cause to me he don't dumbass.."

"What has gotten into you lately.. First you explode and now this your turning into a right arsehole you know that?"

"Take that back you scrawny fox!" I must say I'm enjoying this so far.

"Come on guys now isn't the time" Both Dark and Sweetz moaned at the same time making Dark blush.

"Shut it, I wanna know what the ickle baby maggots got to say for himself.." Wait? Was that me that said that?

"Excuse me?" Oh god this ain't good somethings got me and I haven't got any way to say it.. This is gunna hurt.. I felt claws scratch my eye and I snapped back to reality when I heard Sweetz gasp in horror.

"You little piece of-!" I was cut off by a rock hitting me in the head apparantly thrown by Flame from his mouth.

"Piece of what hmm?!" I could feel his teeth in my neck now, thank god he was holding back... That's all I can say.. "Well? Piece of what!? You little twat. You may be bigger than me but by no means does that make you stronger.. You've always been light hearted and kind bro. What happened to you?" In my head I was screaming at him that it wasn't me. But what good will that do.. I was forced to watch and listen to the fight and argument that ensued after for another 20 minutes when finaly a solid smack over the head with a rock got me back in controle. Sweetz must have seen it in my eyes or something because she stopped everyone.

"STOP! He's back.. It's him.." Out of the corner of my eye I saw a shadowy thing moving across the floor. I blinked and it had dissapeared.

I looked at them sheepishly "I'm so sorry.. I couldn't stop myself from saying that stuff It was almost like having a tv screen stuck to your face which you know you should be able to controle but you can't." I was about to cry when I felt flame nuzzeling my side.

"It's fine bro.. I understand.." He talked to me in the voice that always calmed me after Dad went missing.. "Anyways. Who are you may I ask?" Flame was talking to the newcomer.

"I-I'm Demi.. It's an honour to meet you. I was told by some spirit wolf to go to the forge but I don't know what or where it is? Could you point me in the direction.. Please!?" Dark gave a grin at me and I nodded.

"Come with us! We're all going there as well and I'm assuming someone you love has gone missing too so it only seems fitting that you tag along?" Flame and Sweetz were both nodding too now.

"Yes.. My brother.." His eyes widened when he realised we had offered to let him come with us. "Oh yes please! I've never been around anyone other than my big bro!" So I'm free of that shadow thing now and we have another recruit. This MUST be going well right...? Somehow I doubt it..

A/N

I hope you liked this chapter and if you have any preferences on the next few POVs just comment and say :D also please leave a comment with your feedback on what I should improve etc. Remember I'm a novice writer so I'm not brilliant but I really wanted to try something new and so far I feel like this is goind really well. :D Peace!

~Kain out