First game

Idk if any of u were old enough or u just didn't play some old games. STORY TIME!

When I was 5 I was seen as what my preschool teachers told my parents "scary smart" cause I would not play with any other kids and I was observant of things. Mainly I was a wallflower. I always had something yelling in my head to grow up. I forgot what I was talking about.

So one day I learn about games and I'm not counting computer games that you play on your computer I was talking about console games. My dad went and got a PS2 and a game that I will remember for the rest of my life.

 My dad went and got a PS2 and a game that I will remember for the rest of my life

This is the game. Ease tell me if someone has played this.

So this game had a ton of strategy in it. In little ol' Evan's eyes (which didn't need glasses) thought it had a lot but I think if I went back now I would grind though the game. You did have to do a puzzle in every town to build it perfectly so everyone could be happy and you had to quickly swap from gemstone to gemstone in order to beat a boss.

Anyways this game was amazing and will be one of my most remembered. The PS2 is still sitting in my room and the game still works even though pretty much every other game got a scratch.