Truth or Dare?

"I love you, not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Minxie's POV

The next few days were uneventful. We relocated to a forest, where we'd been camping out. Sasuke and I were on speaking terms once again, and Jugo acted less insane. He apologized for almost killing me, to which I accepted.

Suigetsu and I got closer, and we were more or less friends now. We always seemed to find a way to have fun. Karing annoyed the hell out of me, and we argued constantly. Her and her jealous bimboness...

Suigetsu and I were sitting at our campsite, completely bored out of our minds. Sasuke and Jugo had gone out to get wood for the campfire, and Karin was standing around, being all bimbo-like.

"Hm... Do you think those pebbles would hurt if someone got hit with them?" Suigetsu asked me out of nowhere, pointing to the pebbles near the log I sat on.

I tapped my chin, staring at the small pebbles. "Well, let's find out," I said. I picked up one of the pebbles, looked at Karin, and then grinned.

Suigetsu eyed me, wondering what I was going to do. I made a gesture for him to watch, and he nodded. Then, I aimed for Karin and threw the pebble at her.

The pebble hit her, bouncing off her head. The redhead turned to me, her eye twitching.

"Um, ow!?" She said, emphasizing the fact that the pebble hurt her.

"They hurt," I said, smiling at Suigetsu.

"Ya think!?" Karin snapped, rubbing her head. "God, can you just grow up? That pebble hurt!"

"Oh," I said, pretending to care. "Whoops."

"Yeah, whoops," She said, glaring at me. She began smoothing her hair down. "Ugh, why are you even here?"

"Because when Sasuke killed Orochimaru, he made me come along," I answered, and her eyes narrowed.

"Well... Sasuke told me that he needed me!" She boasted, smirking triumphantly.

I put a hand over my heart mockingly. "That got me right in the heart. Really."

Suigetsu snickered, and Karin glared at me, crossing her arms over her chest and stomping away. Sasuke and Jugo walked over to us, then, raising an eyebrow at her sudden departure.

Sasuke looked at me, expecting an answer, but I merely shook my head. "Don't ask." The Uchiha shrugged, not caring about what was going on in Karin's head, anyway.

Using a fire jutsu, Sasuke set the wood in the middle of our camp aflame, creating a fire. Jugo began roasting the fish he had caught, and Sasuke took the empty spot next to me.