Escape

" I don't wanna wake up today because everything is the same and I have been waiting so long for change."

The chaos that he had suffered for the past few months had lost its presence in everything around him. Nobody remembered his drunken one night stand with her or the fact that they had been enemies at one point. The teasing and bickers had dwindled down to none as if everybody had accepted the fact that they were the 'it couple'.

His Father had started returning for his usual bonding time, often taking him to watch basketball matches and camping trips. Whereas, his Mother had effectively started ignoring his screams, tired of helping him calm down when he clearly didn't want any help.

He was being treated normally. Everything was working out normally.

Except it wasn't; the chaos had vanished only to leave behind large gaping wounds in its place. The memories still haunted him; tearing him apart to shreds, yet he was bound to the chains he was prisoner to.

His mind immersed in those thoughts, his hand trembled as he pressed the razor against his wrist. Numbness spread as he watched his own blood forming a pool around him, ready to give it all away when he finally blacked out.

He had finally escaped the misery.

{A/N: THIS IS ENDING VVV SOON. BWAHAHAHAH 

ALSO SORRZ FOR THE LONG WAIT, I HAD BEEN STUDYING AND WRITERS BLOCKS ARE A FUCKING BITCH. OKS HOPE YOU LIKED IT. BYEEE}