Alone

"And then I stood there alone,

feeling like I was nothing."

The first time he had opened his mouth about the incident, the day had begun in the usual haphazard fashion. There had been no grey sky or birds who had taken a strike at chirping. It had an appearance of a normal day.

But, it wasn't. He had told his Father about the incident to only acquire a slap. He had told him what had happened for getting the word 'disgrace' slapped onto his forehead. He had told him everything only to be shunned out. Only to be thrown back into the shadows he had finally gained enough will to escape.

He had been stamped off like an annoying pesky little bug under his own Father's shoe over something he couldn't have controlled, yet it was.

"You are a fucking man, you moron. How the fuck could you let that happen, you fucking imbecile," his father had roared.

He cowered under his own father's blazing disgust. The boy perhaps agreed with him. How could he have let it happen? He was a man. He was supposed to be strong and brave.

Not go to his Father for his problems that was the Moto:

Fight your battles on your own.

However, he had never thought he had to do it always on his own; without support. The pain wrapped itself around the curly haired kid like a glove, enveloping him till he couldn't breathe.