Chapter Eleven

Molly's POV:

I stood in my closet with my eyebrows furrowed together, trying to figure out an outfit to go to this club with Millie, but finding something appropriate to wear was almost impossible. I didn't even know what the dress code was.

As if on cue, Millie bounded into my room "Hey Molly, what you doing?" She asked looking in the closet at all my clothes.

I watched her as she walked around my closet "How did you get in here?" I ask her, folding my arms over my chest.

She spun around to look at me "I could be a real smart ass and say I got in through the door. But because I'm nice, I'll say, the door was unlocked and I was dying to see what you are going to wear tonight" She explained, frolicking around, looking at all my dresses.

"Well I don't even know what to wear tonight... What's the dress code?" I ask her, walking backwards to sit on the edge of my bed.

"I don't know, just wear a sexy dress, that's what I'm wearing" She said shrugging.

I groan and fall back onto the mattress and grumble out "I don't wear 'sexy' dresses. I don't even own sexy dresses"

"Oh I'm sure you do Molly. You just haven't looked proper- oh see! Look what I found, a hot little dress that you can wear tonight" Millie squealed out, pulling the dress of the rack.

She held it up for me to see and grinned from ear to ear. My eyes wandered over the short dress, my mouth hanging open wider as I did so "Millie I have never worn that thing before. See, look! It still has the tags on!" I point out to her.

She makes her way over to me, pretending to dance, holding the dress firmly to her body "This is why it's the perfect dress. It's new, its short, its hot and it's an awesome colour"

I sat up on the bed, pushing myself to stand up and grab the dress from her hands "Fine. As long as you're wearing something similar" I mumbled out, taking the dress out of her hands.

She squealed in delight and bounced up and down on the spot "Yay! Yay! Yay! I'll go grab my dress and show you" She rushed out before running off out of my apartment, leaving me to listen to the distant sound of her thundering footsteps that got further and further away before suddenly coming closer and closer back towards me.

She bounded back into my room, holding up her short sky blue dress. It was a tight one shouldered dress that had a simple silver glittering pattern that swirled from the bottom. I nodded my head slowly "Nice" I softly let out, smiling at the dress.

"I know. I bought it last week and fell in love with it as soon as I saw it" She stopped and gasped before continuing "What shoes are you going to wear?" before I could answer, she had s=disappeared into my closet in search of shoes.

"Millie, what have you eaten?" I finally ask her. She was overly joyful. Not that there was anything bad with her being happy, but hyperactive was something a little different.

"Four cups of coffee and a can of coke, why?" She called out from my shoe rack.

"Ah. Never mind. I should have known you were on caffeine" I call back, receiving a girly giggle in return.

I rolled my eyes and let out a breathy laugh before holding the dress up in front of me. It was a speckled looking dress, with many different shades of dark blue and a few flecks of gold. It was a very nice dress, that's why I bought it, though I never really knew what I would wear it to.

"Oh my gosh, Molly I found the perfect shoes for you!" Millie sung out angelically, skipping out with my gold heels and clutch.

I nod at them "Yeah they'll go"