Chapter Four

THIS IS THE ONLY CHAPTER YOU WILL BE GETTING THIS WEEK.

Because I am going on a 5 day camp, so yeah...

Molly's POV:

"May I help you?" I asked as I peered out the door, finding a tantalizingly attractive guy leaning against the doorway. Why was everyone here so darn attractive! The guy smirked at me, not bothering to stand straight and I instantly recognised him from yesterday by the elevator. He was the guy who pushed past me, not bothering to say sorry or anything. His dirty blonde hair was messily spiked up and his grey eyes shone like silver as I stared into them, trying to control my eyes not to wander anywhere else.

He ran his tongue across his bottom lip as his eyes slowly wandered down my body. "I think you can, pretty thing. I'm looking for a friend and was wondering if you've seen her around. She's got short sunny blonde hair, mossy green eyes and stands at about five foot five" He explained, holding his hand out, trying to get an accurate measure of how tall she was.

I smirked to myself before replying to him "Well. Number one" I held up one finger before putting it back down again "I'm a human being, not a pretty thing. If that's some form of flattery, or a nickname you call every girl to make them drop to their knees, it doesn't work on me so forget it. Number two" Holding up two fingers, I waved them in front of him. "I know who you're talking about, her name is Millie, and you can't expect her to hang out with you every night. She has a life, but sometimes she might like to stay in one night and watch a movie. Number three" I paused, holding up three fingers in front of his completely stunned face "It was not so much a pleasure to meet you as you give off the impression of a big headed, charming bad boy slash player who thinks he can get whatever and whoever he wants. Bye" With that, I slammed the door right in front of his stunned face, his lips parting, making his mouth hang open slightly.

I locked the door, making sure he won't smash it open in rage that I have hurt his ego. I stood by the door, placing my ear against it, waiting to hear his footsteps walking down the hall, but instead, I heard laughter erupting from around the corner. There were about four different laughs, all low and sexy as hell, must be his friends. I slapped my hand over my mouth holding in a laugh that was busting to get out. The laughter got louder as the gang of boys came round the corner. I stood up straight and peeped through the peep hole in the door, looking at all the boys on the floor, clutching their stomachs, laughing harder than I ever have.

I looked at the blonde who just rubbed his face and looked down at all his friends, shoving his hands in his pockets. "Hilarious guys" He mumbled, leaning against the wall on the other side of the door.

"Yeah- we -know" One of them said through fits of laughter.

Another one had straightened himself up and made his way over to the blonde, placing his hand on his shoulder. "You know. I thought that if we sent the most charming to....charm the lady, we might actually get her to tell us where Millie was. But now I know never to hit on the girl that lives in there if she turned you down" By the end, the guy had given up on trying to stop laughing and just leaned against the blonde, who shrugged him off of his shoulder with humiliation.

"Let's go see Fletcher, he's bound to know where Millie is" The blonde exclaimed, shuffling past his mates who were still rolling on the floor laughing with tears running down their tomato red faces. It wasn't that funny fellas.

One of the guys slowly began to stand up, taking in a deep breath to calm down his breathing before he walked after the guy. "Dude, why would Fletcher know where she is? He's out at his parents place" His voice became softer as he rounded the corner, soon followed by the rest of their crew who had finally picked themselves up off of the ground and scrambled after them.