Chapter Three

Molly POV:

I shuffled in the driver's seat of my car as the leather stuck to the back of my thighs. My books and laptop case were piled on the seat next to me, strapped in with a seatbelt to secure them. I was on my way to my first day of college and I have no idea what to expect. So I decided to think of it as the first day of high school.

My eyes scanned the buildings and people along the street I drove on, watching to see what things people were carrying with them and watching to see if they were all heading in the same direction. I crawled along the road, being wary of people crossing as they made their way towards campus.

I searched for a park along the side of the road and pulled into it slowly. I unbuckled my seatbelt and reached over to unclip my laptop bag and my books. I heaved them across and onto my lap. I blew out a breath of effort, thinking to myself how heavy are my books? I pushed the door open and lifted my things up, stepping out of the car and walking to the boot. I held my books in one hand while I fumbled with the keys, trying to find the one for the boot of the car. I finally popped open the boot and spotted a cream cotton bag. I leaned into the car for it before opening it as much as I could and slipping my laptop and books inside. Slinging the bag over my shoulder, I reached up onto my toes and pulled the boot lid down with a thump. Easily locking my car, I turned towards the campus and took a deep breath in.

There were masses of people standing around in groups, just like high school. They were all talking, laughing and mucking around, just like high school. Scanning each group, I could easily identify the populars, just like high school and most importantly, I found the people I wanted to avoid, just like high school.

I kept my eyes away from everybody else as I hastily made my way towards the doors where I could find my class and get on with it so I could go home and finish making and rearranging all the furniture.

I pushed open the doors and was filled with the sound of chatter echoing throughout the crowded hallways. My eyes came up and spotted the nearest classroom. I looked down at the floor in front of me and began quickly squeezing past people, making my way towards the room as quickly as possible.

I grabbed the doorknob and pushed the door open quickly, but it suddenly stopped, hitting something in its way. I smacked my face right into the door and scowled as I did so. "Ouch" I hissed out loudly.

I held a hand over my nose and hung my head down just as the door flung right open and someone stood in front of me. By the look of their shoes, I guessed they were male. My eyes slowly flickered upwards, taking in the man's figure. I looked right up, meeting his gorgeous hazel eyes and felt my heart flutter in my chest. I still held my hand over my nose as I stared at the attractive man before me, until something pulled me out of my ogling state. Something wet touched my hand, making me pull it away from my nose, seeing that hot red blood was trickling down my hand.

"Oh shit, I'm sorry, here, let me take you to the sick room" said the musical voice of the guy before me. I just nodded my head as he quickly made his way down the hall with me following close behind, earning strange looks from people I brushed past.

He soon turned into a room, holding the door open for me with almost a worried emotion flashing through his eyes. Blood trickled down my nose and into my hands and I almost felt like crying. Not because if the throbbing pain my face was going through, but because of how embarrassed I feel at this very moment. It was my first day at college and as soon as I walk in the door, I meet a hot guy and get a blood nose! How much worse could it possibly get? Well, at least I didn't throw up on him...

The man opened another door within the room and gestured me in "There's a sink in there and a stack of tissue boxes-" as soon as he said tissues, I was gone. I ran into the room and looked at the tap before looking back up at him. He gave me a small smile and walked in, twisting the tap on for me.