Chapter Sixteen

Molly's POV:

"What?"

He closed his eyes and shook his head "You know what, forget I said anything. Go find Luke" he turned his back on me and headed towards the door with quick steps and in a frustrated mood.

"Fletcher" I yelled, grabbing his arm and yanking him back towards me, making him spin around. As soon as he turned around I stepped right up to him and smashed my lips against his.

I could tell he was stunned at first because his lips were still against mine as I grabbed the back of his neck pushing myself as close to him as I could. He then grabbed my hips and pushed his lips against my own. It was soft and passionate, not hungry and lustful which made me almost overwhelmed because of the feeling. I pulled away from him quickly, breathing heavily as I stared right into his eyes. "This is exactly why I was gone" I whispered, taking my arms away from his neck.

He frowned at me, looking confused "I don't understand" He said back quietly.

My eyes flickered from each of his eyes "I was away because I needed to clear my head"

He lifted his hand from my hip and brushed away a stray hair from my face "Clear your head from what?" He whispered, looking over my face.

I looked up into his eyes before flicking them down to his lips for a second before they came back up to meet his eyes "From you"

He frowned but let his sexy annoyingly cocky smirk crawl its way onto his lips "Me aye?"

"Yes you. I accidentally fell in love but I thought it was just a phase, so I needed to get away from you, but now that I'm here again, I know that I either wasn't away from you for long enough or I fell for you. Don't even ask me why" I explained in a mumbled whisper, staring at him the whole time.

"Oh Molly" He whispered, brushing his hand over my cheek, staring me in the eyes lovingly "I've learned that you can't choose who you fall in love with... And, I've also learned that you can't stop yourself from loving someone either, no matter how hard you try, no matter how far you run, no matter much you pretend to hate"

I closed my eyes and leaned into his tender touch, loving the feel of his warm hand. "I was so wrong about love..." I whispered, trailing off at the end as my eyes opened slowly to look up into his, only to see him shaking his head and pulling me closer.

His head rested on top of mine and his arms were securely wrapped around my back, holding me tight to his chest where I could feel his heart beating under the palm of my hand that had been laying there.

"No Molly. You were right. As soon as I saw you behind that big camera lens at my sister's wedding, I knew there was something about you. I know that people always say that... but I had this strong pull towards you"

I smiled into his chest "Is that why you kept annoying me?"

The rumble of his chuckle vibrated from his body to mine as he stroked my hair softly. "You can put it like that"

I lifted my head from his chest and looked into his eyes, smiling. He met my eyes, staring deeply as his hands came tighter around my body. I squeezed my hands together around his neck, bringing his head lower, urging him to come closer.

He bent over slightly, dipping his head to the side so that his lips grazed over my neck. My eyes fluttered closed and I brought my arms tighter around him as he lightly dotted kisses on my hot skin.

His hands slid to my hips, pressing me against him as he worked his way up onto my jaw before kissing the very corner of my lips.

My eyes opened and I watched him as he stared at my lips longingly. I ran my tongue along my bottom lip, causing Fletcher's eyes to flicker up to mine, making me smirk.