00

00- Back for You

Hello there!

I haven't seemed to updated anything on this account in a while and I would hope that you would forgive me. I understand that some of you actually enjoy my writing on my other work, but I would like to start a new one that I can actually finish.

Now here is the thing. For this to work, I will need you all to help me out. I need for you to vote and comment as much as you can. I will try to update every day or every other but there are no promises.

Please bear with me on this.

Now if you would really love to know about this new book that I am writing, please leave a comment at the end of this update. I am going to give a little preview before I actually start writing just to see if you would be interested.

PREVIEW:

"Louis, I left this godforsaken town for a fucking reason. Now please don't be the reason that I leave again. I am trying my hardest to put my past behind me, but you asking me question after question about my past, bringing up memories that I have put in a hole and covered up and it isn't helping. I need you to just do this one thing for me and stop being a nosy ass person and just deal with the fact that I have flaws just like every other person out there." I yelled as I pulled at the hair on the top of my head and the tears fell down my face.

"I understand that Harry, but how am I supposed to be with someone that I don't even know? I mean, it's like trying to eat something but no one will tell you what it is. What if you're allergic to it? What if it's too hot or spicy for you to eat? What are you supposed to do then Harry? Eat it and deal with the fact that you might or might not die in that moment because you have nothing to control your reaction with? That is just something that I can't do Harry." Louis speaks to me with pain written all over his face.

"Well then I guess this just won't work out."

"What are you saying Harry?"

"I'm saying that, until I find the courage and the right time to tell you about my past, this relationship or whatever we have, it's not going to work out. You can't just pressure me to tell you because you feel like you should know right then and there. That's not how it works." I say as I walk past him and grab all of my things that are around his room and hold it in my arms.

"I'm not pressuring you to tell me anything."

"By asking the same question constantly, yes you are."

"Harry, please don't do this. I love you."

"I love you too Lou, but I can't do this." I say as I grab the door handle and open it.

"Please." He pleads.

"I'm sorry." I whisper the last words that I will say to Louis in a long while before leaving and not turning back around.

END OF PREVIEW

Alright so if you are going to read and/or are intrigued by what you just read please comment below and vote for this preview chapter.

Love you all!!