You Cheated (I Think)

You and Austin have been dating for three years now. You read an article online on E! News that he was out with another woman at the movies, and a picture of them kissing. Furiously, you slammed down your phone and tears began to spill from your eyes.You wanted nothing more than to punch something. You picked up your phone and dialed Austin’s number. It was about three in the morning.

"Hello?" A dry voice answered.

"You cheated on me!" You cried.

"Hold up, what are you talking about?"

"I read an article online and you were with some girl at the movies. They even caught pictures of you two kissing!"

"You shouldn’t be looking at articles that say bullshit."

"It certainly doesn’t look like bullshit to me!"

"I’m coming over."

"No, Austin, we’re done."

"See you in a few." He hung up before you could intervene. You sighed as you locked the front door and hid in your room, hugging your knees and crying. Austin walked through your door, only in pajama pants on. Your insides clenched deliciously, and you couldn’t help yourself. He was just so… dominant, sexy. You got up off your bed.

"I want you to leave."

"I’m not leaving until we get this sorted out."

"Damn it, Austin!"

"Damn it, (Y/N)! Just stop being so stubborn and show me the damn article!" You angrily got your phone and went back to the E! website and showed Austin. 

"That’s just a friend of mine." He admitted. "She wanted to see this movie really bad. We’re best friends. We’ve been friends ever since my fame started. And that photo of us kissing? That’s obviously photoshopped. I wouldn’t cheat on you, ever. You’re the only one I want to be with. I love you." He came closer to you and took his right hand and pulled you towards him. "I love you." He repeated, slowly going down to your neck and leaving kisses and bites.