i'll wait for you part 1

I'll wait for you - Austin Mahone imagine- part 1

He pulled himself away from my lips,even both of us wanting more. He smiled at me and I smiled at the ground. He kissed me quickly one more time, then he took my hand and we both got inside. The whole family was looking at me smiling so I kinda got blushed. Austin pulled my chair and we sat down.
-
Mama: I would like to make a little speech!
Austin: YOU GO MOM!
Mama: Well... I just wanted to say that we're all so happy for you *YOUR NAME* and Austin, and I'm glad that you're part of our family with your lovely mom and sister . Austin is lucky to have you.
C(I stood up and hugged Mama Mahone)
-
Hannah (sister): I wanna make a speech too!
Me: YOU GO SISTER
Austin: Hehe, I've heard that before.
Hannah: You did amazing and I'm proud of you. And I'm happy that you're with austin cause he sings around the house all the time and gives me skittles and subway cards!
You: Aww,I love you baby!
-
She ran to me and hugged me really hard. After that Austin stood on his knees and opened his arms for a hug. She ran to him and hugged him too they both had the cutest smile on their faces. The food came and I was sitting next to Austin with his arms on my thighs . He fed me on the mouth with pasta in the funniest and cutest way ever, so I did the same . My mom kept looking at me with a smile like she was happy for me . After dinner, Austin told me he wanted some alone time with me .Everyone got in the car and Austin asked Dave to stop near a Beautiful park. It was night and the stats were shinning really bright in the sky . Austin opened the trunk of the car and took out a blanket and a guitar . He opened the door for me and we started to walk inside the park.
-
Austin: Do you know why I brought my guitar and blanket with me ?
You: To be honest, no but I have a guess.
Austin; it's kinda obvious haha. Let's stop here.
-
We stood in the grass next to a big tree and , out the the blanket down and sat on the ground . Then Austin grabbed his guitar. And sang to me .
-
Austin: I have a surprise for you... I wrote this after we were fighting and I'm thinking about putting it on my album. But well... I'm going to play it now okay?
You: of course
-
He started to play and amazing melody and the song was called "till I find you", it sounded so perfect, and he kept singing until the end of it . A tear was rolling down my face. When he finished I was smiling at him and he did the same with me.
-
Austin: Do you like it?
You: I'm speechless. It's an amazing song. You need to put it on your album. I really don't know what to say. I love you so much
Austin: You're beautiful and you take all the credits for my inspiration. I wanted to make it a duet to put on my album actually...
You: That's a great idea! You could call Taylor Swift or maybe even Demi Lovato or you could...
Austin: I want you.
You: Doing what?
Austin: Singing with me . I don't need any famous singer to sing this. If I'm not singing it with you, then I will never sing it again.
You: Austin I don't think I can... I'm not great and I know it's...
Austin: The producers loved the idea, and they want to hear it. Please. You don't want me to stop singing this right? We need to sing it. Together . Please, I'm begging you.
-
I didn't know what to say. I had tears going down my face and he was looking at me with the happiest face in the world. I was speechless and shocked at the same time.

- TO BE CONTINUED