The Teddy Bear (cute)

You’re feeling not good right now and you decided to not joined Austin watch basketball match today. So he went watch it with Alex instead. Well, it’s so sad because you know that basketball was his favorite sport and you really wanted to watch it with him but your conditions was just so disappointing. You stayed at home and slept in your bed, waiting for Austin to come again after the match.

"(Y/N), wake up," you heard someone whispering on your ear. You opened your eyes and saw Austin next to you. He smiled at you. His smile was just the best thing ever. Just saw his smile can make your feels getting better.

"Finally, you come back. How was it?" you asked him. He held your hand and kissed it.

"Well, it was so amazing! But then I realized you’re not there so I feel sad," he said. You laughed softly.

"Do you know how cute you are, Austin?" you asked him, shook your head. He rubbed your hair.

"I’m cute because I have the best girlfriend in the world ," he said, smiling. You smiled back.

"I wasn’t talking about that. Haha," you said. He glanced then hide something on his back.

"(Y/N), I have something for you," he said, smiling. You lifted your eyebrow.

"What is it? Pizza?" you asked him then he laughed.

"Oh, come on. Not all the things I’ve talking about is all about pizza. Well, mostly," he said. You punched him softly.

"Now close your eyes," he said then you just closed your eyes. “Now, open!” he said as you opened your eyes and saw him hold a teddy bear. Basketball player teddy bear, actually.

"Awww," you said to him.

"I know you got a little upset because you couldn’t see the match so I bought you this! Alex said she’s a boy but I want it to be a girl so I can name it (Y/N) because she’s so cute and adorable just like you," he explained. You couldn’t help but laughed.

"I’d rather called him Austin," you said to him.

"Ok. Hello, my name is Austin and Austin loves (Y/N) so much!" he said puppet-ing the teddy. You laughed.

"Hello, Austin (Y/N) loves you too!" you said to the teddy. Then you both laughed. He handed you the teddy.

"You can hug him anytime you want because maybe I can’t be with you all the time and I hope he can protect you when I’m not here. Just imagine that this is me. But you know, I will always be here," he said pointed at your heart. You smiled, nodded then hugged the teddy. He kissed your forehead. "Get well soon, babe. Can’t wait to see the next basketball match with you," he said, smiled.

"Thank you, Austin. You’re the best boyfriend ever," you said to him.

"But I don’t want you to fall in love with this Austin…" he said pointed at the teddy, frowning. You laughed.

"You’re still the one Austin that I love the most!" you said to him. He smiled. Then you both spending the rest of the day, cuddling