:The Werewolf Under My Bed:5: First Dates

The Werewolf Under My Bed

I feel like I should warn you guys. I get easily distracted. Honestly, I think I have the attention span of a two year old and it gets worse when I write. So if this is a bit spacey and doesn't make sense, its because I was trying to cook and trying to type at the same time. Not the best idea mind you.

Five: First Dates

Andie-

“You wanna tell me what the hell you're thinking?” I snap, unable to stop myself as I smack Josh across the back of his head. Once, twice, three times before I think I've finally gotten my point across. “Joshua Michelle!”

His head snaps up from the blankets of my bed, a glower on his bright red face when I use the middle name he'd rather forget he had. “My name is not Michelle!” He grabbed my pillow and swung it at my face, shocking the hell out of me when he hits me in the face with it.

I snort. “I've seen your birth certificate, Josh. Your middle name is most definitely Michelle.” I laugh and he hits me with the pillow again, this time he hits me so hard, though, that it knocks me completely off my bed. “Asshole! What was that for?”

Josh sat up in my bed, eyes narrowing on my face. Well, I think they were narrowed, my hair was in my eyes so I couldn't really see very much. “We had a deal. I don't tell your mom and dad about Aiden, you don't mention my middle name.” He cocks an eyebrow at me when I stick my tongue out at him. “Do I get to rat you out now?”

I roll my eyes, knowing he wasn't serious. Whatever he and Aiden had talked about on the porch last week proved that. Those two were almost entirely inseparable anymore. Well, when Josh can get Natalie to let them be, that is. Not that he had much trouble with that, come to think of it. Natalie was more content to interrogate me about my nonexistent relationship with Josh. She'd not left me alone long enough to figure out just what Josh and Aiden were up to since Josh had dropped that particular bombshell.

How the hell was I supposed to think when she just wouldn't stop talking?

“I'm sorry,” A smile curls my lips and I add as an after thought. “Michelle.” Josh lets loose an enraged shout as he lunges off the bed at me, pinning me to my bedroom floor before I have time to react. “No fair, you're bigger than me!”

He grabs my hands in one of his, pinning them to the floor above my head as the fingers of his free hand glanced across the ticklish spots on my sides. “We had a deal, Andie. And if I don't get to rat you out then I have to get my revenge some other way.”

“No, Josh. Don't you dare.” But does he heed my warnings? Hell no, he never has before why did I think he would now? “S-stop!” The laughs breaks free as he tickles my sides and I shout any profanities I can think of as I gasp for air. “I-I'm sorry!” Tears start running down my cheeks because I'm laughing so hard but Josh barely stops. Even when my bedroom door swings open.

Gasping and gulping in any air I can get, Aiden and Natalie's faces are blurry when Josh finally gets his fat ass off of me. “Fatty, I think you broke my ribs.” I clutch at my sides dramatically, not really noticing the look on Aiden's face or the way he's clutching at the door frame tightly until Natalie's voice reaches my ears.