Chapter 20

SUPER IMPORTANT A/N: okay so caps lock aside, My laptop broke, but I do have alternatives (That are really annoying and inconvenient) but due to the alternatives I am using the uploading may be a little slower but I think this will be your Christmas present from me to you lovely readers :D

Chapt 20

Mikey's P.O.V

We got new classes, meaning different people in each class, now I'm in English class and the only person I know in the class is Darren. He's actually really cool and showed me new music, all these bands that have really obscure names or pretty funny ones.

We were sat in the back of English and we had a teacher that just really didn't give a shit.

We were talking through writing in a note book that Darren always seemed to have with him.

'Can I ask you a personal question?' Darren wrote in his messy handwriting.

'I guess...' I wrote in my clear handwriting.

'How do you deal with your self harm?' Darren wrote hesitantly.

'I guess the truth is I don't really, but you could ask my brother or Frank?’ I suggested I didn't know what he meant exactly but I'm thinking it's about stopping. He must really observant too because I've never had short sleeves on and recently I've bought t-shirts that go over my hands a little and have thumb holes.

'Thanks.' Darren wrote

xoxoxo

Darren's P.O.V

It was lunch time and everyone was in the lunch queue getting food except Frank, Gerard and me.

"Hi, Mikey said you wanted to talk to me and Frank?" Gerard said while I was sitting on a desk with my legs crossed and a bass that was far too big for me on my lap.

I slightly nodded and put a finger up to indicate wait a moment.

Damn Mikey, I was just going to leave it alone.

I wrote, 'How do you two deal with your self harm?' I passed the notepad over to them and waited for them to read it, once they were done after what had seemed like an age they passed the notepad back.

Third person

"If you're trying to stop cutting were not really the best people to ask."

"N-not ta-that-t, l-li-like ble-lee-dinng an-nd no-t-t l-like d-d-d-ieing." Darren tried to explain

"How bad do you normally cut?" Frank asked.

Darren moved his mouth as if to speak and made hand movements but nothing came out, that happens sometimes where he just can't even get any words out.

He gave up trying to talk and stopped moving then rolled up one sleeve and showed his arm then after less a little while he put his sleeve back down.

His cuts were all organized into specific line patterns, it was meticulous.

Frank was baffled by why Darren had his cuts so organized, for him, it didn't matter where he put it or how it looked, he just done it and got it over with.

"Well putting pressure on it stops the bleeding and then putting dressings on it then wrapping it in a bandage should work." Gerard answered also curious about the meticulously in the cuts and scars.

"Just curious, and you don't need to answer, but why is it all so organized?" Frank asked after a little while.

Darren wrote down in his notepad because he knew he probably still wouldn't be able to talk. 'I don't really have organization in my life so that's all I have.'