{Insert name here} chapter six

A/N Woohoo, two up dates really close to each other :) hope me readers are enjoying this :D.

Chapt 6
Franks P.O.V

"Just one minute left and we'll be setting Ray and Mikey up together, any plans on how we're going to do that?" I whispered as quietly as possible to Gerard while moving a bit closer to him, loving every moment of it.

He turned to face me, our faces were so close I wish I could kiss him so much and I feel like we've known each other for years. "I don't know but we could watch a scary movie, Mikey would get so scared ad cause Ray loves him he'd like comfort him and let Mikey rest his head in his chest then hopefully there'd be like a romantic spark thing." His angelic response came.

"It's a good idea and I have this thing with herbs and potions so I could see if I can make something that could help." I hope that doesn't freak him out. "Yeah that is epic, you should teach me about the whole herbs thing." he smiled "Yeah that would be fun, though I'm crap at teaching thing though I'd try my best." I smiled back.

"Mr Iero and Mr Way wait behind after class." Mrs Lynn, the most mean and horrible teacher in the history of Spanish teachers said and then the bell rang and every one left except me and Gerard, we grabbed our stuff and went to the front of the class to stand in front of her desk. "Mr Iero, what languages can you speak?" she asked me.

"I can speak Latin and some Italian." I said harshly to her but not harsh enough to get detention then she asked the same question to Gee, hmm I like that nick name I made him, I'll stick with it, and Gee answered the question with "Just some small bits of some languages, the other schools I've been to never taught languages."

"Mr Iero, since you can apparently speak more Latin than you can of what I'm teaching you then say something in Latin." She said as if I was lying abut being able to speak Latin.
"Pater noster qui es in coelis, sanctificetur nomen tuum; adveniat regnum tuum, fiat voluntas tua, sicut  in coelo et in terra. Panem nostrum quotidianum da nobis hodie, et dimitte nobis debita nostra, sicut et nos dimittimus debitoribus nostris. et ne nos inducas in tentationem sed libera nos a malo. Amen." I said to her then she dismissed us and we went to our lockers and then the car to wait for Mikey, Ray and Bob.

"You speak Latin." Gee stated more than asked and I just nodded. "Wow dude, Like I speak some but not like that or that fluently, when did you learn it anyway?" He asked.
"To be honest I don't know, it's just something I know, I never got taught it, I just know, I hope that doesn't sound to crazy."

He's going to think you're a nut job.
Just leave me alone until I'm on my own and we can argue then.

"No I don't find that crazy." He smiled at me and then Bob, Mikey and Ray walked to Gee's car and we all got in to the car designed for four people not five.

Gee sat in the drivers seat, Mikey had called shotgun first and I sat behind Gee, Bob was next to me and Ray was behind Mikey.

"Hey Bob I know I'm small but I'm not that small." I said and then everyone burst out laughing. "Who's house is closest and I need directions too." Gee said once we almost all stopped laughing and he had started the car too. "Me and Ray live next door to each other and it's like only Just down the street so just out the gates to the left then drive ten houses down." Bob told Gee and then we started driving off down the road, then we got there and the two went to grab their stuff and while they were gone Gee asked "What way to get to your house Frankie." I think I just died and went to heaven when he called me Frankie.
 "Just back in the direction of the school and then keep going and then turn up the second right once we pass the school, Gee."

Then Bob and Ray came back Mikey started chanting the childish rhyme and Bob and Ray joined in with chanting "Frankie and Gee sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G First comes denied marriage then a adopted kid in a kid carriage!" Wow he really changed the rhyme. "Fuck off." Gee said and stuck his middle finger up at them and I just laughed and said "Just cause most of us in the car are gay doesn't mean we need to sing about it." Then Bob said while laughing "Who's the not gay one in the car then?" By now we had stopped laughing and then me and Gee looked at each other and then Bob and said at the same time, "We thought that was you Bob."
"I'm not the straight one here, wait are all of us gay then?" we all nodded and then Mikey said "Then that makes this sleepover extra gay." We all laughed again and by now we were driving again.

"Hey Gee I hurt my hand in school, can you give me a hand with my door cause it gets jammed?" I asked when we got to my house
"Yeah sure, of course Frankie." We both got out the car and I said "Only need a hand with the herbs, though my arm is screwed."
"Ok sure, though what happened to your arm to screw it up?" He asked me. Shit what do I say, I can't just say 'oh yeah my razor raped me, ya know.' well I could say that but not the best idea, oh screw it. "Oh I casually got raped by a razor." By this time we were almost at my room, Shit I've forgot to clean the blood up. "Yeah that happens to me a lot too." He said back.

"Ok so before we go into my room I had a date with a certain sharp object and forgot to clean up so you have been warned ok?" He nodded and we went in.

"Nice posters." He said looking at my walls. "Thanks." I smiled back to him.

I walked over to my bed and pulled out my box of herbs and other bits and pieces. "Ok I'll need Basil, burned Bay, Cloves, Ginseng and Fennel. Ok, before you thing that these herbs will make them fall in love, it doesn't work like that, these will only just bring out their feelings for each other more and in ways make them do the opposite of hiding it." Gee nodded and then I put the boxes under my bed again and I walked over to my drawers and grabbed stuff and asked Gee "Could you empty that bag for me please?" and then he emptied it and I chucked my stuff in put the herbs in my pocket and we went back to the car got in and drove to the shops.

"What do you guys want to get and who else has money?" Gee asked us
"I have like two pound." Ray said.
"I've got one fifty." Bob added
"Like Two pounds one pence." I said
"What about you Mikey." Gee asked his brother.
"Um, I have Two pounds." He answered.
"Ok so we can get twelve pounds and fifty one pence worth of sweets and juice." Gee said.

We walked around  and then we got to the sweets isle "Skittles, Skittles, Skittles!" I shouted when we went by them and Gee who had the basket picked up a bag of Skittles.

By the time we were at the check-out we had two bags of Skittles, two bags of harribos, two bags of Doritos and a eight pack of monster and some other random cheep sweets to make it the exact amount of money we had, then I felt something in my pocket, "Guys I found my long lost wallet, I have enough for a pack of Marlboro Reds, though this shop hates me so who looks the oldest?" We looked at each other and agreed Bob should buy them and Gee bought the sweets and drink then we went back to the car and Bob said "Wow I feel so rebellious like I'm the youngest here and that was the first time I've bought cigarets."

A/N: Ok so I know that in real life Bob isn't the youngest but oh well all their ages are warped to suit my crap writing skills benefit and Hows the paragraphing there, I tried though I'd love to know before I start the next chapter (though I'll probably start it anyway XD )