{Insert name here} (Frerard fan fic)

A/N:  WARNING: This fic contains self harm, abuse, suicide attempts and mentions, mentions of rape and a bunch of other stuff. On another note I hope you enjoy this and I really apriciate constructive critisisim and sorry for bad spelling I have dislexia and M.I.S.

chapter 1
Franks P.O.V
Another Knife In My Hands

Blood, the calming crimson. Razor, that which takes all the pain away.
Don't get freaked out that some freak A.K.A me, is talking to you, I'll even tell you who I am and about me too, so here it goes.
My name is Frank Iero, I'm too short, too thin, too ugly, too wrong and so many more things that make me hated, despised but none of that matters to most people, to them I'm just another one of those emo's that you can use as your personal punch and kick bag, thats all I'm good for. I'm 16 years old, I'm gay or a 'fag' as its now called though the funny thing is that aparently the school knew i was gay before me, i do cut it's why im called 'EMO FAGGOT' everyday they've all seen my scars and cuts in the changing room, all the lines that cover my ugly frame, I fuck up everything, I also talk to myself sometimes but only aloud in my room by myself and if theres others around then i talk to myself in my head, I think thats enough information about me, I guess you'll find out more soon enough.

"And death climbs up the steps one by one
To give you the rose that's been burnt by her son!" my alarm cryed out, folowed by a loud thud of me slamming my fist on it then geting out of bed to get ready for another dreaded day at hell- I mean school.

I looked in the mirror just to see my truly repulsive reflection. Then I folowed my everyday routine. Get up, Get dressed, Go to school, Survive, Go Home. And thats it every day, the same thing.

I finished getting dressed then left the house, thankfully avoiding my father if he's even now worthy of that title. I arrived at school early, thats good I'm less likely to get shoved in a locker now.

I rushed quickly to my locker with my hood up and my head down, music blasting through my head phones just some misfits to block out all the other people in this hell hole. I finally arive at my locker quickly put my stuff in and take some stuff out, that includes one of my many cans of monster from my colection, it seams weird, I'm almost as proud of my monster colection as I am of my comic book colection and Kerrang! mag colection at home, so you want a full list of my colection? No, oh well your getting one any way.

I have Monster, Lo carb, Assault, Heavy metal, Khaos, M-80, Mixxd, Big Black, Mean Bean, Loca Moca, Nut Up, Russian, Irish Blend, Lo Ball, Chai Hai ok well I have more than that but that's all i can be bothered to list. So I was in a rush, and grabed a random can and headed for home room, luckally so far compleatly un-noticed, I think this is a record, then I realise why...