23

Jessica's POV

2 weeks later

     As I sit down laying on this big beige couch I find myself happy . Cuddled up next to Justin is just what I needed .

We are going out to dinner later and I am meeting his family . Surprisingly he also lived in Canada and very close to my house . I visit my parents daily .

"I don't know what to wear" I say.

He slips his hand onto my hip and kisses my head " whatever your heart desires babe"

" I want to make a good impression " I say and I sit up and look at him .

"You don't have to impress my family as long as I love you that's all that matter" he smiles .

I kiss him " I'm going to take a shower"

I get up and walk to the bathroom I took the ponytail out my hair and undress . I step in the shower . The hot water hits my back .

Tears stream down my face . I saw Shawn yesterday with his girl Camilla . She's very beautiful... he deserves her. She's very nice and sweet . I heard that she was pregnant , whatever I wish the best for them .

"Jessica are you ok in there " I hear Justin

I calm myself down and breath in and out " I'm fine " I say and hold back my tears .

I turn the water off and step out wrapping my hair and and body in towels.  I brush my teeth and head to our room .

I go to the closet and pick out an outfit.

I pick out a black dress but it had long sleeves , I paired it with chunky heels

I do my make up and then curl my long thick brown hair.

I put on my dress and then take my shoes and rest them by the front door . I sigh and lay next to Justin . I kiss him and he grips my ass .

"You and your body is bangin'" I smile

" I could say the same about you " I say as I smack his butt. He turns red . I start laughing .