20

Jessica's POV

     I slip on my leggings and add my crimson sweater. I add my knee high socks and olive green army jacket. I slip on my brown boots and scarf . I take my hair out of its braid and grab my Christmas gift list.

I get in my car and go pick up Shawn from work. I pick up some hot chocolate for myself and get a vanilla chai for Shawn . I was meeting Aurrey there too . Jack works with Shawn . I pick up a hot chocolate for Aurrey and a Christmas blend for Jack. Then I drive off to get Shawn .

I park and walk to the office doors. Shawn got a job here with Jack. They're actually business partners.

I meet Aurrey there. We get to Shawn's and Jack's office . We open the door and they're literally just chilling . Laid back in there chair just straight up relaxing .

"Finally" they say in unison .

"Ohh quit being such big babies " Aurrey said.

They grab there stuff and we leave . We get to the Christmas trees .

  "I like this one babe" Shawn says . I nod .

"Are we getting this " he questions and I nod my head  once again .

We order it. " it will come somewhere around the end of this week to next week" the man says.

We leave and get some lunch. We went to Panara Bread.

We all give our orders . Then we start gossiping .

" I don't know but there's something up with Brenden and Sabrina , they have been fighting lately "

"Well he usually rants a lot to me , maybe I could find some stuff out" I say and she has a huge grin on her face .

She leaves and Jack and Shawn go back to work. I go pick up Brenden early . He skips down the hall happy as hell.

I sign him out and we leave.

"Where do you want to eat" I ask.

      " anywhere" he says. I bring him to a restaurant. His favorite to be exact.

He orders and I do to . We start talking .

" what's up with Sabrina"

" I feel like she dosent want to be with me anymore. She has been texting that kid from boarding school. She always hangs out with him and it really bothers me . I just don't know what to do anymore"

" listen I'll let you in yo a story about a boy before Shawn. His name was Daniel, he used to bully me like crazy . He went to boarding school and then came back, he was dating this girl Bethany , I wanted to slap that bitch in the face all the time. Whatever he broke up with her and started dating me and kept cheating and I broke up with him. Long story short he got back together with Bethany and is your dads enemy, they almost got into a fight once . He was just always an ass and I found out the only person who actually cared about me was Shawn . I'm the happiest person alive and for the first time in forever I felt and feel loved"

" I get it. I don't know what to do with Sabrina but I saw that guy making out with the school hoe . I feel like they've gotten so close too. It's really bothering me though . I don't know what to do, she doesn't look at me the way she used to . I don't think she's in love with me anymore Jess"

I go hug him as he's tearing up . " Brendonnnnn , if you feel she dosent love it, stop torturing yourself by watching her and this kid. Do what you feel is right babe" I say and rub his back.

" I've always wanted and older sibling , and now I'm old enough to know I have one like you" he says and I pout my lip " Brenden"

He smiles "I feel so much pressure , with high school , work , and Sabrina . My parents have been pressuring me too . Everything's just annoying"

" never take your parents for granted ok, I learned that the hard way, never take advantage of education either . Most important things in life are family, and having an education "

"I know"

The door opens and closes. I see Sabrina and the boy. I distract Brenden but he catches them . He looks at her with sadness as she smiles at the kid.

"S-Sabrina " Brenden says . Her head shoots at him and her eyes widen. "Can we talk outside " she says and he nods .

I grab the kid that she was with . "What's up with you and Sabrina "

"What about her, she's my cousin"

"She's your cousin" I say with my mouth hanging .

"Yes, I just moved here and she's been showing me around .

Brenden comes back in angry . He grabs his jacket and pulls me outside . He stops in his tracks and starts crying.

I hug him and rub his back as Sabrina is watching and crying from the window.

I stare at her and we communicate by our looks .

"What's wrong"

"I broke up with her "

"What? Why?"

"What do you mean why, she's always around that guy , I think she has feelings for him"

"Brenden that's her cousin, he just moved here and she's been showing him around" his mouth widen along with his eyes .

Sabrina is now at the door with it open a crack.

" I'm an idiot, a complete shithead. An utterly disgusting disappointment " he says sitting on the bench with his hands on this face.

Sabrina walks out and sits next to him hugging him. He looks at her crying and says " I'm so sorry "

________________________

This chapter was mostly about Brenden and Sabrina , you guys really recommended it . I haven't updated in a while . My New Years resolution is to update as much as I can. Comment yours . BBFL AT 11K WTFFFFF.

Goodnight, morning , evening whatever . Bye Loves💙

•Leo