3

Jessica's POV

I was walking through the hallways of my school.  It was the third week of school and im already having my lazy day. I was dressed in a tight fitting v-neck, joggers,and my black TOMS.

  "wassup jess" danny said from behind me.  

      "leave me alone danny" i determined for him to do so.  i looked at him to see a hickey on his neck.  pig.....

        "why are you so mad all  the time"he questioned

" because of you" i replied

    " whats wrong though"he asked

"maybe that hickey on your neck is giving me a bad stare" i replied innocently

       " ohh this um .....its a bruise" he said thinking of words to say.

" danny dont play dumb with me....... im not stupid ... i know you are with bethany ..quit it ...ok" i said walking away from him and going over to shawn.

" its a bruise" he shouted

" how do you get a bruise on your neck" i yelled back.

        Once I finally reched Shawn i hugged him.

"Danny is right there just please act like it just for rightnow... he might leave me alone" i said .  He shook his head.  I heard footsteps towards us.

    "Hi can I borrow Jessica for a second"  I   heard danny say. He pulled my arm .

"What  Danny " I yelled in a bored tone.

     "Danny .... that is what I call him... if you would not mind he is my boyfriend..so backoff ..skank" I heard a voice say.  I turn around to see Bethany.  She walked over to us and stood next to Danny.

        "Danny I swear to god I will knock the shit out of here... get her the fuck away from me" I said gritting my teeth.

"haha Dan would not do that I am his girlfriend you are just a little....little toy" she smiled.

" if you ever disrespect me..ooh I will knock the fuck outta you i would not even care.  You just started dating in the begining of the year but me ..I have been here for him through everything... he comes over my house all the time when he is mad,sad,happy ,whatever .. the point is he comes to me " i said .

"haha he always comes to me now.. i amtheone who gives him the pleasure ... if you know what i mean" she said ...omg eww

I grabbed my stuff and got into my car and drove home. I decided not to go last period.

i entered my house and walked up to my room ,locking the house door,and lating in bed.. ohh Shawn came too.  He layed down with his arm wrapped around my waist and he fell aspleep.

" jessica I am coming in" I heard Danny say,

He walked into me ans Shawn . His face is tensed up.

       "Jess let me talk to you ".

"Ok but lets go downstairs" i said , Shawn I'm just gonna go downstairs ..ok" i said and kissed thentop of his head.

We walked downstairs.

"Jess I have a bad feeling about that kid"Danny said.

"Really Danny because last time I checked you do not even know Shawn. He is an amazing person and her maked me so happy. And to be honest I dont like Bethany" i said .