5

Jessica's POV

" Why do you care about Shawn" I said with my arms crossed.

" I just think he is not a good person Jess" he exclaimed.

"Jessica" I announced.

"What " he questioned.

"My name is Jessica... and Shawn will always be a good person.. at least good enough for me...wait why do you care" i asked.

He checked his phone.

" I actually need to meet up with Bethany so I'm out" he said running down the road

I sighed and shut the door. I plopped myself on the couch and shut my eyes. And then I fell asleep.

*3 hours later*

I fluttered my eyes open to see a bright light blinding my eyes.

"Where am I " I said.

The blurry vision cleared. I saw a doctor with glasses towering over me . I couldn't speak.. something was blocking my words from echoing through the room so someone could possibly tell me where I was. I looked to my right . Shawn was sitting in a chair holding my hand . I had Iv's attatched to my arms. A hospital gown on and a breathing cup around my nose and mouth.

"Jessica we need you to relax."the doctor said.

"Can I just know where I am please"I replied .

"Hospital.. now I'm going to check something so.. young man can you watch her" he said than walked out.

"Shawn why am I here" I asked .

" I went down stairs and you were just laying there. Your skin was really pale and you weren't breathing... I brung you here and there you are alive"he smiled.

A/N:

SORRY ITS SHORT". I have SOOOOOOO many exams and online testing this month .