Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Just who the hell does he think he is? It will be on tomorrow morning, if I don't call him, what if I don't get my phone today. Damn it, I don't want to have sex at the school, I really want to have sex with him at all. I shove the note back into my pocket and started to march home, that dumb ass hole. I should just skip tomorrow but that means it will make him more mad, or more perverted. Maybe he would finger our where I live and rape me, wait he already knows where I live.

Is there any way, I can't get out of this, I grab the door knob

" mother please, I beg of you please don't give me a phone." I whisper and open the door, my sister stands there smiling and holds up a iPhone.

" look at this Jose!" She exclaims," we got phones, I mean like mom just gives one to me and she is like don't worry about the cost and-"

" is mom here?" I asked

" no, went to the grocery store." Nicole says

" does she have my phone then?" I say cheerfully

" no." Nicole looks at me weird, excuse me," here."

" thanks." I mumbled, hell is about to get here," I'm going to my room."

" fine, I will be texting." She smiled and handed me the phone

I quickly go up stairs Into my room and lock the door, I don't want Nicole to walk in? She will get nosey, but little sisters do that. I pulled out the note and look at the phone number, why why why why? Never am I ever going to a bar!

I put the phone number in and it started to ring, my breathe became heavy, please don't answer.

" Hello this is Cody." Shit he answered

" uh, hi." I mumbled back," this is Jose."

" Jose." He says," I have many things to show you."

" like what?" I asked, damn it I'm shaking!

" I will text them to you, when we are done talking." Mr. Park purrs

" it was nice talking to you." I say quickly," I have to go-"

" your not getting away that quick." He replies

" I have home work!" I exclaimed, that was a lie

" sure you do." He groans

" yes." I replied

" want me to help you with it?" He asked

" I'm perfectly fine." I say back," now I seriously have to go."

" I'm sorry if I upset you," he said quickly, I sensed anger

" no, you didn't." I sighed," I just have homework to do, I will text you when I'm done."

" I love you." He says, I hang up

Damn it!

----

Sorry short chapter but don't worry, all of you will love the next one