Mr.Park [ warning boy x boy ]

Chapter one

" Wake up Jose!" My annoying little sister yelled at me, does she not understand I don't want to be bothered," Jose Come on, You can start over here now!"

Start over? I tell her one thing, that comes from the most deepest part of my heart and she uses it to make me do stuff. I tell her I was getting bullied, I was stabbed, I was robbed and I literally cried to her. She then told mom and my mom thought it was a good idea to move to Missouri, to help me get through my problems.

At least I was away from my harasser, Simon, he took it way over the limit, I could handle being called nerd and that junk, but no one deserves to be raped. I didn't get raped, I almost did cause I had my phone on me and called nine one one. Simon said he was joking and didn't think the guy he was going to pay was actually going to do it.

So now, I'm going to start a new life and no one is going to stop me, but my sleep, what kind of school has classes on Saturday? What kind of school makes you wear uniforms in high school?

" Hey get up, before you miss the bus!" She banged on my door," So help me if, I come in there and you are in bed, I will make photos of you dressing up as a girl and stripping-"

" Fine I will get up." I groaned and pulled my self up, I jump off of my bed and stumble," I'm dizzy once again."

I was in my underwear, the lights were still off, I went to my closet and pull out my uniform blue collared shirt with the schools logo on it with black pants. I put my pants on and look at the time-

" Mother of Russia!" I yelled its eight thirty, I run into the bathroom fixing my hair," it's messy who cares!"

" better hurry up!" My sister yelled

" just a sec." I put my shirt on leaving it unbutton, I ran over to the door and opened it up, seeing my darling sister, please.

" button your shirt no one wants to see that." She backed up, her blonde hair was pulled into two pony tails, typical middle schooler

" When you get older, you would love to see a boy with his shirt off." I grinned

" please." She moved to the side," Your lucky I fixed your lunch cause mom was feeling lazy today."

" What could I do with out you, Nicole." I hug here and pick her up

" Hey put me down." She giggled, I start swinging her," For real Jose stop! Mom!"

" As you wish." I say and put her down and run down the stairs seeing my lunch in a sack, I grab it and run to the door putting my shoes on and button up my shirt.

I ran out the door going to the bus stop and I see a girl standing there in a short skirt. Why am I not attracted to that yet, I'm not gay, I just don't like girls right now, my hormones aren't kicking in. She turned around and I was panting.

" your the new boy!" She exclaimed

" wait?" I asked and I had my hand on my knees and stand straight up, I was amazed, she was smaller then me with black hair and gold eyes, which reminded me of a cat," You heard of me?"

" uh yea." She giggled," I went into the school and looked who is coming to S. A. H, you where on the list and they had your picture too."

" so does everyone know me now or something." I sighed

" no, just me." She held her hand out," I'm Megan, Megan Grebe."

" I'm Jose, Jose Avail." I shake her hand

" welcome to your new school, I hope you have a great time." She smiled, her hands are so soft," Stick with me and you will be known for sure."

" are you sure?" I asked," do I not look weird to you."