Chapter 4

Chapter 4

My lower stomach still hurts, my head hurts to but I can deal with it, mr. Park told me not to tell anybody what happen last night. He still wants to keep his job here, cause he makes some money. I barely responded to him, I still felt off and I couldn't control my heart beat if I would have talked a lot, it would be jumbled words all over the place. I thought I didn't have any emotion to any gender, what happened with Megan yeah I didn't feel any sparks what's so ever, but with mr. Park...

" IM NOT LIKE THAT!" I exclaimed

" what's wrong with you." Megan whispered

" Nothing's wrong." I say quickly

We are already put what happen between us last night away, that was good I told her I would try to be more attracted to girls and when I do, I will defiantly go after her. Now that I think about it, I think mr. Park is chasing after me too. Sure he was a good looking man and all, but as I said I'm not like that. I really wanted to tell Megan about what happen last night with him and I, but I think she would kill me.

" You been acting weird all morning." She responded," I said I was sorry about last night"

" I know you did, and it's not about that." I replied, I really want to tell you Megan!

" then what is about?" She asked

" I -" I stumbled, the bell ringed," I stole somebody's bike and I feel bad now."

We walked out of the classroom," They probably wouldn't care." Megan laughed," who would leave a bike out with out it being chained to something, they are begging for some one to take it from them."

" are you sure?" I asked

" positive." She smiled

" that's good to know." I sighed, now I feel worse for lying

" but last night, I wasn't kidding about the quiz in math." Megan shrugged her shoulders

" so there is actually a quiz on the third day here." I frowned," well we did have a huge packet to do yesterday."

" If you don't know any of them I will let you copy off of me." She winked

" if we get caught-"

" we won't, the boy teachers are always easy to seduce, but for some reason mr. Park won't budge." Megan groaned," He seduces everybody, but no one can seduce him."

" oh really." I mumbled

" yes." She exclaimed," I tried so hard, I even got us alone together and I still couldn't get him to do anything."

" Are you sure he isn't gay." I asked

" No, not at all!" She exclaimed," I think he has a girlfriend."

Girlfriend?

" Well that's good." I mumbled, HOW THE HELL ARE YOU GOING TO CHEAT ON SOMEBODY WITH YOUR OWN GENDER!

" Yea, last year everybody said he talked about her all the time and how they are going to get married." She sighed

" that's good." I frowned," looks like we have to take a quiz now."

" better not fail." Megan winked

" I should be telling you that." I laughed, we walk into the class room and sit down

" Test will be handed out now." Mr. Carlos said, he was very old and when will he retire,"don't be pressured, if you fail you can make it up by doing even more work."

" Understood." I mumbled

It was now almost time for the bell ringed and I was on the last question and Megan popped right up and gave the quiz to mr. Carlos. I get up after wards, I gave him my quiz, so money got all of these people into this school. What I seen on the school averages is like in the high nineties.