Chapter 2

Chapter 2

My mom and sister, left at three O'clock in the damn morning, just to go shopping cause there's a sake going on and as for me I can't go back to sleep. I tried everything music, milk, and all bunches bull crap, I have nothing to do for five freakin hours, plus what kind of school has class on a Sunday. My mom is calling it a year around school, cause the only day we get off is Thursday.

At my old school we got three days off in a week, I'm not saying I miss my old school, but I miss the days off. Maybe if I close my eyes for five minutes it can be eight, if not I will practice more on my drums.

* five minutes later *

" Damn." I muttered getting up, I went to the bathroom and wash my face," Have I gotten paler!"

Sure it's getting colder in all, but I'm already as pale as I can be, and as Megan said I am the only red head at S. A. H. ( Sir Alexander high school ) I guess the good thing is that I'm good with the teachers and some of my classmates. I fix my hair and go back into my room and see my drum kit. I used to be in a rock band with my friends, another thing I miss, I grab my drum sticks and start playing one of our songs.

' I want to be free

the animal inside of me

Will Be released finally '

It doesn't sound right with out the others, I put my drum sticks down and see a tear drop on my drum. I wipe my eyes, I can't cry, I'm not a crier anymore, I breathe softly and get up, why can't I not get over the past. I get up and grab my uniform and strip down, then out on my shirt and pants.

I walk out of my room and shut the door, hmmmmm, I see this situation in movies, people sliding down the railing of the stairs. My stairs weren't very high, but high enough to let me try to slide down them. I put my leg over the rail and I slide down half way, then I freakin tip over landing on my but in the floor.

" damn it, that hurt!" I whined," I'm never going to do that again, I get up and walk to the kitchen.

The good old kitchen, were food is always available, at my house at least.... But for some reason I'm not fat, I'm skinny as a toothpick. I just pick up a cereal bar and shove it down my throat, let it be time for school. Never thought I say that, I'm suppose to be creative never bored, blah.

I look at my kitchens clock, holy hell, I guess time did go by fast, it's eight right now, I run to the front door and put my shoes on. I wonder if Megan has anything else to tell me, maybe or maybe not. I stare at the bus stop and no ones there, or maybe she isn't here today, just great...

Please let the bus driver be bright and early, so I don't have to be Kate, cause I'm not walking to school. So the bus did, it came roaring and stopped right beside me, the bus door opens and I see mr. Park. Oh yea, Megan said he was the bus driver, well he isn't that bad.

Only thing I don't like about him is, that he is a man whore, I bet he probably slept with every girl at the school. Mr. Park smiled, he is seductive- wait what am I thinking, I'm a man I shouldn't be thinking if those things. I brush it off and get on the bus and sit in the front, all the seats are taken.

" Where's Megan?" He asked

" I have no idea." I replied," looks like I won't get to talk to any body."

" I bet you will." Mr. Park starts driving, the bus is so bumpy, get a grip on the damn steering wheel

* ten minutes later *

I see Megan in front of the school just sitting there lonely...

" Megan!" I called out, she looked up and smiled