Sakura dies

"Ugh," Sakura dropped on her stomach. The skin on her body was peeling and turning crimson red. "Sasuke..." she whispered one more time before fainting.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Stop it," Naruto gripped the sides of his head. "Please don't hurt Sasuke!"

"What about your precious Sakuraaaaaa," The Nine Tails growled in Naruto's ear, "Youuu wouldn't want to givee her up tooo right?"

Naruto still gripped his head and looked at the monster in front of him.

"Thhhhats rightt.......Youuu don't care fooorr herr anymoree, in thatt case, weee might as well kill herr. We will bothhh doo it, comeee Narruttoooo, ourr enemmy awaiittss uss..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Naruto stopped attacking, Sasuke looked at him with wide eyes.

"Gwaaaaaarrrhhh!!!!" Naruto growled at Sasuke.

"Naruto what are you-"

Naruto charged at Sasuke and knocked him away and ran towards Sakura, who was now awakening from Naruto's loud growl. She held her scalding arms and gasped for air. Her body was stinging badly, so badly she felt like dying.

Naruto kicked her 7 feet away, Sakura flew in the air like a ragdoll and landed on her side. Sakura was bleeding from her left side. She got up and held her side. She walked towards Naruto, like a zombie. Only making Naruto more angry, he reached out and grabbed her with his huge claw and smashed her into the ground. A huge mountain of dust covered Naruto and Sakura both.

Sasuke tried to spot dark shadows within the dust. He couldn't see a thing.

"Naruto! Sakura!" Sasuke held his aching leg and walked towards them. He still couldn't see or find anyone.

The raging growl of the Nine tails was gone. All that Sasuke heard was light breathing and talking. Sasuke traveled through the dust one more time, and found Naruto. Sitting over Sakura, who lie their unmoving.

For some weird reason Naruto was in tears, he kept chanting, "I'm sorry Sakura." When Naruto seen Sasuke, he got up and grabbed his shirt.

"Look what you made me do!"

"Me? It was the Nine Tails!"

"YOUR THE ONE WHO MADE IT HAPPEN! GET AWAY FROM ME SASUKE! DON'T COME NEAR ME AGAIN!"

Naruto picked up Sakura and walked off, leaving Sasuke in the wreckage. Sasuke felt heartbroken, rejected, and confused.