~~ending

Sasuke and Naruto ran away from the crowd of people. Naruto leaned over to catch his breath. He looked over at Sasuke. Who was sitting on the ground, with his head down and hair over his face.

"Who do you think told? Or, found out?"

"Stay here," Sasuke got up, and walked a little ways.

"W-Wait!" Naruto reached out for Sasuke, he was out of reach so Naruto couldn't grab him.

Sasuke jumped off.

"Where's he going." Naruto stared in the direction Sasuke went. His eyebrows arched.

"Grr," Naruto jumped off. He couldn't locate Sasuke.

"COOME OON! Where are you!" Naruto thought angrily. He jumped from building to building, tree to tree. But still couldn't find Sasuke.

Hinata shoved Kunai back into her pouch. She knew Sasuke was coming and she was waiting for him.

"Hmph, I knew, I just knew, I'd find you here." Sasuke said and landed 10 feet in front of Hinata.

Hinata didn't say anything, her long hair was falling beyond her face. They stood there looking at each other for a long time with incredible fear and anger.

Hinata glared at him, Sasuke was making small movements with his hands.

"Stupid rat," Sasuke disappeared and re-appeared behind Hinata. Her head shot backwards, and swung her fist at him. Sasuke raised his arm to block the attack, and went sliding on his feet.

(How can she dodge so quickly? She can't be that fast!) Sasuke stared.

Hinata's fists lit up with blue fire, and came charging at Sasuke. He moved, and moved. Sasuke was close to being hit, she went faster and he slowed down.

(I can't dodge this anymore--) Sasuke grunted.

Sasuke raised his hand, and quickly sent down a lightning bolt to paralyze Hinata.

She dodged and backflipped further away from him.

"Tell me, why did you tell everyone!"

Hinata raised her head and her Byakugan eye was red, and the other was pure black. She sneered.

"I wouldn't let you take Naruto away from me! He was all mine! Before you came along!"

"No,"

"You can't defeat me, your too weak. The only one who could defeat me is the one--" Hinata stopped talking, blood dripped out of her mouth, and her eyes turned back to normal.

Sasuke's eyes widened. Naruto was standing behind Hinata, with a Kunai ripping through her chest.

"N-Narut-o....You.." Hinata fell forward. Naruto just let her drop, he didn't care.

"The only one who could defeat you is the one you love, You were too stupid to notice i was standing there."

Hinata was shivering, and bleeding, and she took one last look at Naruto, before her eyes shut for good.

******************

"I'm glad the village is back to normal!" Naruto slurped up some Ramen with Sasuke, and Aoi.

"Yeah, Oh hey Naruto. I have to tell you something." Sasuke said.

"Hm?"

Sasuke looked at Aoi, she nodded and walked off.

"What is it Sasuke?"

"Well, I think it would be great if we were better off as friends."

Naruto stared at him, "YOUR KIDDING ME RIIGHT!" Naruto's voice cracked.

"No, you idiot."

"Same old Sasuke, Well if this is it then--"

Sasuke leaned over and kissed Naruto.

Sasuke pulled his face two inches, "You say the stupidest things, and your thinking the stupidest things."

"Look whos talking." Naruto growled.

Sasuke placed a hand on Naruto's lap and kissed him one last time.