Dirty-Minded Sasuke....

Sasuke looked in the direction where Naruto was hiding. (I guess i should....show myself now..) Naruto stepped out of the closet. He was afraid of what Sasuke was going to do to him. Was he going to hurt Naruto?

Sasuke smirked. It was like Sasuke actually knew what Naruto was thinking. Naruto looked at Sasuke weirdly. Something wasn't right. Naruto felt like he wanted to drift towards Sasuke and do the exact same thing that Sakura was doing to him. Sasuke lifted his index finger.

"Sasuke...whats-"

Sasuke smiled even more. He moved his finger. Motioning for Naruto to come closer. Naruto took a small step forwards, but then stepped back.

"Come...here..Naruto." Sasuke said very seductively.

(I swear..to god...Sasuke..is..so..fucking...hot...Did i just say that? Yes i did. For some strange reason...i don't feel ashamed of it.) Naruto thought.

Naruto took a step forward. Sasuke looked down again. When Naruto got closer Sasuke groaned and stood up. He pulled Naruto even closer to him. Their chests were touching, Naruto's face went extremely red. Sasuke leaned in and whispered in Naruto's ear.

"Naruto. You don't realize. How sexy you look ."

"W-h-a-t?"

Sasuke moved his hands to Naruto's back. He started to move his hands up and down. Naruto stared at him.

"Is this really happening....."

Sasuke stopped at Naruto's shoulders and then slowly, just slowly, moved his hands down to Naruto's waist. Naruto started to move away. But when Sasuke reached even lower, Naruto stopped.

"How does that feel Naruto?" Sasuke smirk turned into a very sexy one.

Naruto didn't say anything.

Sasuke leaned in closer to Naruto. It wasn't by his ear this time. It was close to Naruto's lips.

( As i look at his lips. They look so juicy. I want to kiss him so badly. Why am i feeling this way about him? I can't help it. But i want this ...so much. This isn't like me....) Sasuke thought.

(Fucking kiss me already you fool! Please Sasuke....please!) Naruto screamed in his head.                   Sasuke's eyes were focused on Naruto's lips. Sasuke took his hands off of Naruto, and turned his head to the side. Making his hair fall before his face.

"Sasuke..." Naruto whispered.

"Naruto....I want to touch you." Sasuke said softly.

"I-"

"I want to do everything to you." Sasuke turned back to Naruto and grabbed his waist. Sasuke looked back at Naruto again. Sasuke felt like it wasn't even him. But it was.

Sasuke pushed Naruto onto the bed.

"What do you desire the most Naruto? Other than becoming Hokage...." Sasuke sat on Naruto. Sasuke's face was close to Naruto's once again.

Naruto stared in Sasuke's eyes.

"I desire you." Naruto said as Sasuke's eyes swirled until the Mangekyo was formed. 

Sasuke smiled lightly. "Well, allow me to do this." Sasuke cupped his hand around Naruto's middle.........