ALTERNATE ENDING

"Well thats fantasy. This is real life." He says going in for another kiss.

Click

I hear the faint noise and put my hand in front on Toby's face. He gives a questioning glance but backs away from the counter. I slowly get off the counter making sure no noise appears.

click

I hear the noise again and immediately know what it is. My eyes open wide in fear. I grab my husbands hand and rush upstairs.

"what's going on?"Toby asks in a whispered panic.

"that bitch is here again." I respond anger fueling me. It feels as if the roles were switched. I'm no longer the scared one, but the protective one. I have to save him... No matter what!

I shuffle over to our small closet and push some lothes around until my hand strikes something cold and metallic. I can hear the faint click clack of her heels downstairs. But I can't think about that now I have too much to worry about.

Toby keeps getting me confused glances but I shake them off. I know what I'm looking for. I put the small cube and quickly turned it around.I punched in the five digit code and turned around to see Tobys face in shock.

"You have a secret safe?!" He asks Incredously.

"Of course I do. Someone has to keep is safe" i try to say nonchalantly while i pull out a small chrome pistol.

I try not to look at him but I can tell his mouth is open wide in shock.

"follow me. Imma try to get us out of here,"I whisper to him while grabbing his hand. I leanto him and grab his face in my hands. I slowly into my face towards his give him a slight kiss. "We will be all right"I nod and we slowly exit the closet.

I think the small plan In my mind that i doubt will work, but will give Toby enough time to leave.we walked over to the bathroom where the electric panel is. I quickly switch off all the electricity and lights switch off. I hear and angered curse from downstairs.

I look at to be getting and give him every sharing nod.it is pitch black so I hold his hand to lead him.I'm guessing it's Marzia since cry has disappeared and I know she knows the house layout well enough to remember where the fuse box was. So we inch our way around the room.

as planned she comes barging in and go straight to the bathroom. Wemake a mad dash to the door and head down the stairs. I push Toby in front of me to make sure he gets out first. As we were opening the door, Marzia Lunges down the stairs. Toby is already at the neighbors house callng the police and since the house is close to the police station i already hear the sirens.

She does to and automatically takes aim for my chest. However she isnt a good shot and misses. I take this oppurtunity to take a blind shot and make contact woth her leg. She crumples in on herself and i rush out the door to see a barrage of cops outside and Toby in the middle pf them.I drop the gun I was holding my hand and run forward my arms extended. I sweep them up into a hug and lift him off his feet. We stand there in a lovable for couple of secondsuntil the main policeman comes towards us.

~Le time warp~

the rest of the day was a blur. Getting dressed. Going to the sheriff's office. Being interviewed. Those are the three pointsI remember the most. Other then hugging Toby. Neither of us really talked about it (what each other at least).

family came over Of course. We comforted my sister the most and made small talk until they left.. then night came. we were curled up in bed neither of us saying a word. When suddenly I started to cry.it ended with us sobbing our eyes out together. I guess that was a reconciliation good enough for us.

A/N: I'm sorry for this being so bad and so many errors but I am making this on my phone at 3 in the morning. So yeah. K bye follow share favorite and comment.