Chapter Fifteen (The end)

~Ten years later~

~Pewd's P.O.V~

It was a normal day around the house except for the fact that my almost killers were now out of jail. Toby was downstairs making breakfast and I didn't want him to know i was so nervous. I walked down the stairs and stopped before he could see me.  I was just stanfing there in awe of his perfect body  (you would've thought I'd be over him in his boxers after living with for eleven years). I then remember and became uneasy. I walked into the kitchen fiddling with the wedding band I wore at all times. He automatically saw my uneasy face and I knew he knew why it was there. 

"Don't worry we are safe now," he said and gave me a warm smile. I smiled back and wrapped him into a hug.

"Thank you," I told him and leaned in for a passionate kiss. He picked me up and put me on the counter.  I pulled back and laughed. 

"What's so funny?" He asked obviously confused. 

"In all the fanfics I'M the dominant one!" I exclaimed between laughs.

" Well that's fantasy... this is real life. He said simply and kissed me again.

"It feels like fantasy." I said against his lips and ground against him. Once i had gotten him nice and excited I hopped off the counter and grabbed a piece of bacon. "MMMM tasty!" I exclaimed chuckling.

"You are such a tease!" He excalimed grumpily and I chuckled again. Then the two bangs rang through the house. I fell to my knees already excepting the fate just like on the day I had gotten my scar. But then i saw toby fall as well . 'no this can't be happening!'  I thought to myself. I crawled over to Toby and saw he was shot in basically the same place as I.

"You two finally get what you deserved!" I knew she was right next to me but she sounded so far away. I heard her heels click against the floor and then the door close. No. NO!

"toby... Toby talk to me!" I yelled through my tears as I crawled towards him.

"Felix it's okay my love. I just see you in heaven." I had then noticed. He had accepte the fact because were together even death. I soon accepted it as well and we used the last of our strength to cuddle together. I used my last breath to whiper to him.

"I love you Toby."

"I love you too Felix." And with that we kissed and it went dark.

~~Third person P.O.V~~

They laid together even in death and at their funeral they had joined cakets. However a third one had to be added. Felix's sister had comitted suicide because she could not live without her older brother and her new brother in-law and best friend. Marzia was found and given the death sentence and cry had comitted suicied as well...except out of guilt.