Chapter Two

~Tobuscus P.O.V~

It been days since Pewd's has talked to anyone. I'm worried about my best friend. Ever since the day we meet at his party we had a special connection but I'm not sure what it was. We were supposed to collab today but I'm not sure he will...He would send me a skype message if he didn't...right? 

~Ding~ my skype messages went off scaring little gryphsor. I ran to the computer sliding on the creeper plushie that was left on the floor. 

Can't do a collab today....im srry toby. That's all the message said. I felt hurt and worried. Thats when i made my final decision. I was going to see Pewd's and make him feel better. i quickly found a cheap ticket and packed. i was going to get ready fast because the plane was leaving at 10:20 p.m...it was 9:58 p.m already.

~Pewd's P.O.V~

'Goddammit' I thought to myself 'I should have collabed with him...now he probably hates me. Just like the rest of the world.' 

I was sitting at my desk staring at Tobuscus' skype. I knew he had seen the message because the typing signal went up but then down.  I looked at the clock and calculated the 9 hour difference. It was only 10:48 p.m over there and i knew he didnt go to bed until at least 2 in the morning. i sighed knowing i probably messed up our friendship and whatever else i was hoping for. Sulking, i made my way to my empty bed and tried my hardest to fall asleep.

~Toby's P.O.V~ 

I was so excited to go to Sweden and see my best friend. However i was little scared to. I didn't want to intrude or anything so the first few days i was gonna stay in a hotel. I only packed a week of clothing because i only thought he would want me there for a week. Before i boarded the plane some of the audience walked up to me. They seemed to be girls at the age of 13 to 14 or whatever. i gave them all hugs and then they asked me why i was flying to sweden. And of course like the truthful Buscus i was, i told them that i was going to go help Pewd's because he was feeling a bit down but told them to keep it a secret. Hopefully they can be spy-Buscus' like me.

I'm not very big on traveling on planes so i was just going to sleep through it and thats what i did....and i had an amazing dream

~Dream~
I had woken up in Pewds house, in his bed. I was wondering around until i found him and once he saw me he planted a giant kiss right in the center of my lips. Then it took me somewhere else. i was with Marzia and we were holding hands, except...it wasn;t me I was in another persons body. all i could feel was a porcealin mask....
~End of Dream~ 

I woke up feeling flushed to see that we had just landed. "YEEEEEE!" i said to myself. i was excited that i was finally here. and soon to be with my bestfriend 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Okay well yea i plan to upload one or two chapters every day so look for them and yeaa baiiiii