Chapter Nine (SMUT)

WARNING SMUT! THIS CHAPTER IS ALL SMUT!SMUTTTTTTTTT. IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT SMUT IS...ITS SEX. SMUT

So right now, is the down and dirty part. Destiny didn't feel right doing this, so as the great friend I am, I'll do this one part for her. Enjoy!

~Toby's P.O.V.~

First the game, then dinner, and now...THIS! I could barely contain myself, and let out a giggle. Good thing he was already in the bedroom. I strolled up the stairs, which seemed to go on forever, or was I just that excited? Finally I reach the end, and go into the room. To my surprise, I see him on the bed covering himself from the waist down. He wasn't wearing a shirt, and I couldn't wait to see what was under the covers! I ran, and pounced on him, the look on his face was priceless. I dragged him into a kiss, and we started making out passionately. After a little, he started to unbutton my jeans. Soon they were completely off, to reveal my boxers. I still wasn't under the covers, so now i thought i should. Ours lips were still pressing against each other, and it felt so good. Then, he slowly removed his lips, and I started to frown. But to my surprise, he went down, like down down. I felt my boxers come off, and his tongue made me feel so good. I don't know how loud I was moaning, but That didn't matter to me.

This is the happiest I've been in years, and I knew nobody could ruin this moment. Minutes passed, and I finally came. He threw the covers off, and started crawling up on me. He had some semen on his face, but licked it off. That was such a turn ON!

~Pewd's P.O.V.~

Sperm tastes sweet, I thought. His moaning was music to me ears, and it just made me so hard. He sat up and gave me a loving kiss. I wanted to just let him be able to love me, but that could wait for another time. Then he caught me by surprise. He went on top of me, and flipped me over. Epp! I was so excited. I was already naked, and I felt him go inside me. It was the best feeling in the world. Our viewers could have been watching us, but I wouldn't have cared. I was holding on the bed tightly, as he was penetrating me. Then the stupidest thing came out of my mouth. " Hey, um... shouldn't you put a condom on?" He smiled and put a look on his face almost as if he were trying to say, Yes, cause imma get you pregnant. There was still the risk of STD's... But he soon pulled out, and flipped me back over, then went down. I didn't know what felt better, getting head, or getting sexed on (A/N: What he wrote before there was odd so I cleaned it up). Time passed, and i couldn't hold it anymore. I came, and he managed to swallow all of it. I then got on top of him, and we started to kiss, and just like that, I fell asleep in his arms.

A/N: hope you liked the smut... my friend luscaspacascas wrote it because i just didnt feel right. HOWEVER there will be a next time and i will do that one >.< okay well hope you guys liked it. 

Follow

Comment

Add

Share <3 Bye lovelies