Introduction

Definition: Slut
| Prologue |

When I was younger, I was a gigantic dork who read stories online. And, no, I don't mean legitimate books you would find in the book store that was being sold as an ebook. Nay, I read a lot of stories written by unrecognized amateur writers posting their stuff online. Yeah, it isn't really quite the best reason explaining why I was crown Queen Bitch in high school or the University Slut, but there is more to it, let me tell you.

I must admit that I was inadvertently in love the idea of childhood friends falling in love, two people who were completely opposite of each other finding some similar grounds and eventually falling in love, the brother's best friend having a crush on the brother's sister, and all of the other wonderful clichés. The list went on, really.

Though, what usually intrigued me weren't the main characters itself but the antagonist. There would always be that one bitchy-slash-slutty-slash-evil girl who came in between the relationships. At first, I hated those Queen Bee types of girls, but then I began to realize how important they were in the character's love development. I felt like Queen Bitch (read: me) has really been taken for granted in a lot of stories.

I mean, if she wasn't there, then who will make nerdy girl jealous of her not-so-crush-but-really-she-totally-dig-him-and-he-dig-her-back project partner, who happened to be a jock in these stories? The Queen Bee: that was who.

I wasn't really a slut. Truth to be told, I wasn't even sure what to do when doing the deed. Of course, my circle of friends would tell me agonizing details of their little sexcapades, though, fear not! Even if my ears are far from being pure, my hymen was still intact, contrary to popular belief. I told myself that I was going to leave this whole Queen Bitch ordeal behind after high school, but I suppose Queen Bitch refused to leave me.

[Note]
Thank you all so much for clicking/consider reading Definition: Slut. Because of all my fabulous readers and supporters, this story won W/A2012. I'm so thankful for each and every one of you! You're all mega wonderful! :)
I'm asking you guys, very kindly (insert gleam-y smile here), that if you enjoy reading this, I'd really appreciate it--from the bottom of my heart--if you guys leave some feedback. Whether it's a a vote or a tiny comment about how cool I am (jokiing!!), I'd love you guys forever and more. Like, legit.
ANYWAY! Thank you guys again for giving my story a chance to be read and a gigantic thank you for everyone who's been reading and supporting since the beginning! :)
x x Grace