Chapter 4- Wielder

Chapter 4- Wielder

I gasped at the sound of his name. Herobrine. I thought he was just a myth. My brother had blood red eyes and a

Greedy smile.

"What have you done with him?!" I asked

"Oh nothing... Just a little bit of this.." Herobrine showed me a bottle of gooey red liquid -a potion perhaps- that glistened in the sun that shone through the window.

I stood up. Herobrines eyes were, empty, blank. My brother Adam just stared at him, knowing nothing of my existence.

"Adam!! Snap out of it!!" I yelled.

Adam finally looked at me, but it was too late. Herobrine waved his ugly hands over my brothers head. He was out cold.

"ADAM!" I cried. Herobrine turned to me and put his freezing cold hands on my fore head. Everything went... Dizzy?

------------------

I woke up in a cloud of whiteness. All of my memories stood out before me. All of a sudden one came up to me. It was of me and Nya.

We were running a race.

Her Sprinting, her beautiful brown hair waving in the wind. I looked beside her. Me. I was just walking, I wasn't the sprinting type. My brown hair but with black highlights, up in a bun.

That memory finished quickly, and went to the next one.

It was about 20 minutes ago. After I had left the hallway behind Adam. My mom looked stressed, until Herobrine appeared. And then, she was gone. Tears came to my eyes.

My mom was gone.

He took my dad too. But he hasn't done anything to my little sis.

"I have to get her!" I thought. I looked around but I saw nothing but white.

Like he read my mind -he probably did- Herobrine let me out of the white cage.

"Alright. I will let you go. But your brother will be mine. Forever." Then he vanished, with Adam.

A million thoughts raced around in my head. "Where would I go?" I have no mom, or dad. My 19 year old brother is with Herobrine. And my little sister was down stairs freaking out.

"DAD!! MOM!!!" She yelled. "Ashley??!!" I yelled back. "I'm coming!"

I ran down the stairs like a race horse.

There was Ashley, kneeling in the middle of the floor. I kneeled next to her. "What Happened to them?" She sobbed. "I don't know," I lied. "But we have to get out of here.

---------------------

Like the book so far?? Vote and comment if you do!!!

Special Thanks to @outkookdrive for letting me use the Character Nya and the Idea of Weilders!! People: GIVE HER CREDIT NOT ME!

-Look