Chapter 2- The Snow Biome

"What do you mean we are moving?" My older brother Adam asked, walking into the kitchen. I felt my face turn into a bright red.

"Well, son, today I got.. fired." My dad said gloomly. "..But, he has found a new job for me, out in the nearest snow biome."

"Sooo, No school?" My younger sister said as she ran into the kitchen. My heart sank. "But what about, my friends at school.. or- or my teachers?" I said, stuttering. "Amber please. You have NO friends, plus your teachers think you are plain weird." Adam said.

I looked up at him, tears in my eyes. I ran back to my room and slammed the door. "Amber! Sweetie! He didnt mean that." My mom yelled, through my door. I heard my sister still asking if we had no school in the kitchen. My dad said no, and she yelled for joy. Yippe.

--------------------

I opened my double chest and looked at the very last thing needed to be packed. I sighed once again. A picture of me and my ONLY best friend. Her name was Nya. Nya Analove. She didnt care what I looked like.. she just wanted me for me. Well that is, until i never saw her again.

Her Mom said her dad took her to explore the wilderness. But she didnt come back with him. I picked the picture up and slid it into my pocket. I grabbed my things, and left my room. My family was already outside, I guess I took longer than they expected me to.

Our journey was long, and tiring. My minecart was very uncomfortable, and I had to dodge all of the mobs that came across us.

We finally got there right before the sun rose. It was extremley cold, (Duh, It was a Snow Biome) and It was snowing. We walked up to my new wooden plank house, that looked dull in the shadows. My Mom was the first to enter through the Iron door.

------------------------

Good Chapter? Or no? It was kinda short, ill admit it. BUTTTT..........

I'd like to thank @outkookdrive for letting me use the character Nya in my story. She Completley made that character up, and not me. Also I want to thank her for letting me use the idea of "Wielders" ( Yes that will be coming soon :) ) And sooo ya! GO FOLLOW @outkookdrive EVERYBODY!!! She makes the best books! :D OH and Nya might be brought up again throughout the story!!!!

-LOOK