Stormy Weather

[Y/N] POV

       "Ohayo Seijuro-kun," I yawn and stretch.
       "Ohayo," he said sitting on a chair by the window reading a book. Akashi then closed the book and stood up. "What would you like to eat. I'll go make it."
       "Anything is fine," I smiled tiredly at him.
       "Hai hai," he smiled back and walked out.

Akashi POV

       "Tetsuya I thought you had left," I walk into the living room to see him sitting on the couch.
       "I was going to but ended up going to sleep," he gave a faked smile.
       "You heard us didn't you," I facepalm. "Sorry."
       "It's fine though I am kinda jealous. Kagami-kun and I have only held hands. We kissed once and thats it," he sighs.
       "Don't let [Y/N]-chan hear you sigh," I chuckled. "She'll lecture you about it."
       "I know she does it to you all the time it seems," he responded with a chuckle. "Well I guess I should head home now."
       "Well you're here now so stay for breakfast at least," I said.
       "Eh but I need to get ready for class and everything," he said.
       "Alright," I say. He nods and heads for the door but after he opened it he closed it again.
       "I guess I'll stay," Kuroko sat back onto the couch.
       "What happened," I sweatdropped.
       "There's lightning and thunder out there. It's not safe to walk around," he sighs again.
       "Kuroko-kun no sighing," [Y/N] yells from the second floor and points at him.
       "Ah sorry," he flinched slightly.
       "You flinched," I said shocked. "Told ya not to do that though."
       "Wait did he say there was thunder and lightning outside," [Y/N] walked down the stairs then headed for the back door. "I need to check on something really quickly."
       "What are you checking on," Kuroko and I asked.
       "The lanterns I put up," she said. "It's tradition for my family to put lanterns up for people in the family who have died. It helps to ease their souls and allow them to pass on faster. My parents haven't passed on yet because they are waiting for me to grow up."
       "I'll come help you then," I say and walk up to her.
       "It's fine you were going to start breakfast plus they are right out the door. I just gotta make sure they get covered," she smiles and goes outside.
       "Tetsuya go help her please," I sigh and head for the kitchen. I start making french toast and scrambled eggs.
       "We got it done," [Y/N] walks back into the house then passed me. "Kuroko-kun I'm gonna go get some towels so we can dry off."
       "Hai," he says and stands beside me. "I'm glad we got back in before the hail started coming down."
       "Hail? That must be one intense thunderstorm if there's hail," I finish cooking the last plate of food. "At least thats all we're getting right."
       "Yep," Kuroko and [Y/N] said.

Murasakibara POV

       "Nee nee Lil' Birdie how are you feeling," I smirk.
       "You tricked me. I feel upset by what you've done. Why did you do this to me," Takao whines and backs away from me a little.
       "I need to get revenge on someone and you're going to help me," I continue to smirk.
       "Why do you need me," he whined.
       "You'll see," I walk off and lock the basement door. "I hope you like your sweet surprise Mido-chin."

Kagami POV

       "Uwaa look at this weather. I wonder if school will be canceled today," I said aloud to myself.        "Kuroko didn't come home either." I pull out my phone and dialed Kuroko's number.
       "Moshi moshi," a voice said.
       "Ah [L/N]. Wait you have Kuroko's phone does that mean he's with you," I asked.
       "Yes he is. We just finished eating and everything. So he's taking a shower he'll probably be out soon though."
       "Ok I was just wondering if he was alright and everything."
       "He's perfectly fine. By the way did you see the news. Somehow all the rainwater managed to flood the school buildings. There weren't any reported tsunamis or anything of that sort that happened last night either."
       "So there's no school then."
       "Yep."
       "When Kuroko's uh... done in the shower could you tell him to call me back please?"
       "Oh he just got out of the shower. Kuroko-kun Kagami-kun wants to talk to you."