Movie Night Aftermath...

Bonus Chapter

[Y/N] POV

        "I still can't believe you two did it on my bed what the hell is wrong with you," Kuroko yelled.
        "Kuroko why are you so upset about it," Kagami said.
        "I'm upset because it was my bed," Kuroko poked Kagami in the face. "Plus it's my job to mess up the bed not for someone else to do it."
        "What do you mean," Kagami questioned. "And don't poke my face."
        "Tetsuya you're boyfriend is extremely slow," Akashi chuckled.
        "I am not slow," Kagami yelled.
        "Taiga yes you are," Himuro chuckled as well. "Kuroko means that he's the only one who can do it on his bed with his mate."
        "I'm confused what do you mean Tatsuya," Kagami questioned again causing Himuro and Murasakibara to drop their jaws at his innocence.
        "Kagami-kun do you need me to show you what I mean," Kuroko smirked.
        "No, no need think I figured it out now," Kagami flinched.
        "Tch damn," Kuroko frowned.
        "Tetsuya really wanted to get some," Akashi chuckled. "I've also never heard him use that kind of language I'm rather amused."
        "I've never heard you chuckle before. Does this mean the world is ending," Kuroko chuckled.
        "Now it is cause Kuro-chin chuckled," Murasakibara said. "I've got it on video. I wonder how Mine-chin, Mido-chin and Kise-chin will take this."
        "Don't you dare send that to anyone Murasakibara-kun. Also go clean my room before my parents get home," Kuroko yelled grabbing the phone from Murasakibara.
        "Well then you guys really made him mad didn't you," I giggled/chuckled as I held Akashi's hand.
        "I'm sorry [Y/N]-chan/kun I didn't notice you grab my hand earlier," Akashi said as he felt me grip his hand.
        "It's alright I just grabbed it anyway," I smiled at him. Then he blushed. (yes akashi can blush OMG the world is ending lol I'm just kidding its not)
        "Akashi-kun you're face matches you're hair," Kuroko smirked again. "I need to make Kagami-kun's face match his hair now."
        "Kuroko what do you mean by that," Kagami flinched again because Kuroko's smirk kinda freaked him out.
        "You'll see," Kuroko said as he pulled on Kagami's shoulder to give him a kiss. Kagami's face blew up and his face was a bright red.
        "Tetsuya you really did make his face match his hair except its a bit brighter," Akashi tried to hold back a laugh.
        "Taiga are you ok," Himuro questioned as Kagami went and sat in the corner of the room to hide his embarrassment.
        "No I'm not fine. Kuroko why do you do this to me," Kagami covered his face.
        "Kuro-chin you're evil. At the moment I fear you more than Aka-chin," Murasakibara said as he backed away from Kuroko.
        "If you don't want to be punished then how about you go back and clean my room. If you don't I will give you a reason to be afraid of me," Kuroko threw an evil glare at Murasakibara and Himuro. "Now get back to work."
        "Ok," Murasakibara and Himuro jumped and darted for the room.
        "Tetsuya I didn't think you could be like this. I've known you for three years but even I'm still learning about you," Akashi sweatdropped as he watched Murasakibara and Himuro dart for the room.
        "They deserve to be punished, and this is there punishment," Kuroko looked at Akashi. "I would do the same, if it was you who messed up my room Akashi-kun."
        "Well then I guess I need to be careful of what I do around your house," Akashi sweatdropped again.
        "I will be careful as well Kuroko-kun," I said.
        "It's fine you don't need to be to careful," Kuroko smiled.
        "I'm kinda curious what they did to make such a big mess. I think they may have done something else before cause that mess is way to big," Akashi said as he looked down the hallway.
        "If you're curious enough go ask them," Kuroko said.
        "I guess you're right," Akashi began to walk towards Kuroko's room.

Akashi POV

        "Atsushi," I said as I opened the door.
        "Aka-chin is something wrong," Murasakibara said as he looked at me.
        "No nothing is wrong, but I'm curious what did you two do to make such a mess," I said looking around the room.
        "Well as we said we got bored and decided to come in here and have fun," Himuro said. "Atsushi said that he didn't want to come in because there weren't any sweets."
        "And...," I questioned.
        "Well I told him that if he comes with me he can have a taste of my vanilla milkshake," Himuro blushed and stared at Murasakibara.
        "Don't let Tetsuya hear you say that," I said looking down the hall towards Kuroko.
        "Why," they both asked.
        "Atsushi you know why," I glanced at him. "Tetsuya's favorite drink is the vanilla milkshake. He wouldn't like it to much if you were using as a reference to something else."
        "That's right you two and the only one who can refer to something else being a vanilla milkshake is me," Kuroko popped out of nowhere.
        "Tetsuya please don't sound like Daiki. What do you mean by that anyway," I asked.
        "I mean it how I said it," Kuroko smirked and pointed towards Kagami.
        "Oh ok. I will now stop bothering you two now and go home. Come [Y/N]-chan/kun I'll take you home," I said as I walked towards the front door.

[A/N]

I know this chapter was kinda short but i kinda this it was more of a bonus chapter rather than a main chapter lol. I hope you liked it though the aftermath of there little incident.