Another One

Chapter 8

Murasakibara POV

        "Muro-chin," I walk out of the shower to him. "I'm almost ready."
        "Ok I'm almost ready as well but can you help me up really quickly," he asks. I nod and help him up. "Ite."
        "Sorry did I pull to hard," I asked.
        "N-no it's not that. I popped it a bit because of how I was sitting and then suddenly getting up," he answered. 

At the Clinic

        "Himuro right," Midorima asked as we walked into the building.
        "Yes," he said.
        "My father should be back soon but if he doesn't show. I'll be the one taking care of you," he turned and looked at some of the papers on the desk. "For now you need to sign in and stuff. My father will be back in about 5 minutes."
        ​​​​​​​"Hai," Himuro and I said.

5 Minutes Later

        "Looks like I'll be taking care of you. My father got caught up in something," Midorima walks out. "Himuro please come with me so I can see what the problem is."
        "Hai. I'll be back Atsushi," he followed Midorima.

Little While Later

        "Well the reason for the pain is because he's been lifting to many heavy objects. So for the next week he can't carry anything heavy," Midorima walks out with Himuro. I give Himuro the look 'Does this mean no sex for a week.'
        "Atsushi," he sweat drops.
        "Murasakibara since your here why don't you stay for dinner," Midorima said. "It's getting dark and everything. Though it's not like I care if anything happens to you."
        "Tsun-chin," I stare at him.
        "I'm not tsundere," he whines.
        "We'll be upstairs if you need us," Himuro grabbed my arm and dragged me along.

Upstairs

        "Atsushi we can still do it and everything don't worry," he pats my head.

Midorima POV

        "Miss Ichinose here's your medicine," I hand her the medicine.
        "Thank you," she heads for the door after giving a quick bow.
        "Have a nice night," I leave the office and begin to head upstairs. "Where are they?" I look for Murasakibara and Himuro but can't find them. "Maybe they changed their minds and went home. They could have told me at least." I walk to my room and open the door. I nearly lose my appetite from what I see. "Murasakibara Himuro why the hell are you doing it in my room!?"
        "Mido-chin," Murasakibara stares at me. "How long have you been there?"
        "It's obvious that I just got here," I yell. "Himuro go home. Murasakibara clean this mess now."
        "Hai," they whine. Himuro heads out the door after he gets his cloths back on.
        "Atsushi I'll see you tomorrow," Himuro gave a sad look and headed out the door.
        "Murasakibara get to cleaning. When your done go home," I continue yelling.

Himuro POV

        'He could of asked me to help at least. I don't want to head home alone,' I sigh. *car tires screeching*

Murasakibara POV

        *Crash* I look up from what I'm doing. "Muro-chin," I run out the door.
        "Oi Murasakibara get back here," Midorima yells as he follows me. I look for Himuro but can't find him, then I see a car that hit the wall.
        "Muro-chin," I yell and run up to the car. I use my strength to get the car off of Himuro. "Muro-chin. Muro-chin."
        "Murasakibara," Midorima catches up to me. "What the he...oh I see." He runs back inside and comes back with a phone. He had called for an ambulance.
        "Mido-chin this is your fault. If you didn't send him away he would be fine," I yell at him.
        "It's your fault for going at it in my house," he yelled back.
        "No you could have asked him to help me clean instead of sending him away," I yelled again.
        "At..sushi.....it's ok," Himuro managed to say. I tried my best to help him. I applied pressure to his major wounds to try to keep them from bleeding out.
        "Muro-chin," tears weld up in my eyes and fell onto him. "Please don't die."
        "I'll...do m...y bes..t for y..ou," he placed a hand on my face and smiled. "I lo...ve you At...sush...i." The ambulance came to take him and the driver to the hospital. They told me to head home and get some rest.

The Next Day

        I went to see how Himuro was doing but when I got there the doctors said that he died on the way to the hospital as well as the driver. They said that the pressure that I applied to his wounds helped keep him alive long enough for the ambulance but once the pressure was off he bled out and died from it. They had tried to apply the same pressure that I had but they didn't apply the pressure in time. I left the hospital and went home but on the way home I ran into Takao. "Murasakibara right. Shin-chan wants to know how Himuro is doing."
        "He died on the way to the hospital," I said and started walking away.
        "Eh he died," he stared wide-eyed and ran up to me. "Are you ok? If you need anything please tell me I'll do my best to make you feel better."
        "Will you walk with me home," I smiled at him. 'All I need is revenge on Mido-chin. I'll make him feel the pain that I feel plus some.'
        "Ok I can do that," he walked with me home. When we got there I asked him if he could help me with some stuff.

Meanwhile

Kuroko POV

        "Kagami-kun lets go play street basketball," I said boredom in my voice. "There's no practice today."
        "Ok lets go. I want to play some basketball to," he walked with me to the court. "Oh look it's Aomine."
        "Oh Tetsu and Kagami what are you guys doing here," he ran up to us.
        "We don't have practice today so we decided to come play some basketball," we responded.
"You guys too. I wonder why there is suddenly no practice," he said confused. "I bet Midorima and Kise don't have practice today."
        *Ring ring* "Ah hold on I'm getting a call," Kagami pulls out his phone. "Moshi moshi." He puts it on speaker.
        "Kaga-chin."
        "Oh Murasakibara is something up."
        "I called to tell you that Muro-chin died last night. Your the only person I know of that knows him."
        "Tatsuya is dead," tears appeared in his eyes. "How did it happen?"
        "Yesterday Muro-chin and I went to Mido-chin's house to see what was wrong with his back and when he was heading home a car crashed into him. He and the driver both died."
        "Thank you for the info," he hangs up the phone and finds a spot to sit down at.
        "Kagami lets try to get your mind off things and play some basketball," Aomine tries to think of a way to cheer him up. Kagami nods and grabs the basketball.
        "Kagami-kun try and hide your emotions while you play or else they will affect your progress," I say. "Do you want me to go get you something while you play?"
        "Sure," he looks at me. "Can you run down to the Magi and get me some hamburgers?"
        "Ok," I give a quick kiss to his cheek and run down to the Magi Burger. I buy him the burgers and myself a vanilla milkshake cause why not I'm already there. I head back towards the court to see Aomine kissing Kagami. I become infuriated but hide it and calmly walk up to them.   "Ahem." Kagami pushes Aomine away.
        "He tripped over his own shoe," he said trying to make sure I wasn't mad.
        "It's fine," I say still hiding the anger. I somewhat didn't believe what Kagami said. "Here's you hamburgers." I hand him the bag and go to sit on the bench. "Enjoy."
        "Thank you," he sits next to me on the bench and starts eating. He finishes his bite and stares at me. "I've been wondering why do you always get those shakes? Are they that good?" He leans over and takes a sip. "It's good."
        "O-of course it is," I hide my face from him.
        "Kagami nice indirect kiss there," Aomine gives him a thumbs up. Kagami then blows up with blush on his face.
        "I'm sorry," he covers his face.
        "K-Kagami are you that innocent," Aomine sweat drops.
        "S-shut up Aho," he throws a rock at him.

[A/N]

I'm sorry to all fans of Himuro who are probably yelling at me through their computers (or whatever your using to read) but I had to for the story. Your probably going to want to yell at me more later so try to save the yelling till later lol.