Chapter I Part III:Leave me alone

• Dedicated to Beverly Thaver

Mid-terms are coming,nyao~!! >< And lots of homework again....geh =="....wish me luck for the upcoming exams and hope I'll pass :) or get at least A's for my History and Geo.

Enjoy this one :) And this is dedicated to my good daredevil friend,Beverly who wanted to star in my story,so,here it is Bev! ;) Don't judge her in the story just yet...give her a chance first :P

~Mizuki

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beep.Beep.Beep.

"Urgh.Shut up,"I groan sleepily.The beeping became faster and louder.

Beep! Beep! Beep!

I frown.

BEEP!! BEEP!! BEEP!!

"SHUT UP YOU DAMN LITTLE THING!!"I shout finally waking up.It was still beeping and it was annoying me now."I'm awake,I'm awake!! Geez!"I slammed it off,hoping I didn't really break it.Why do everybody have problems with their alarm clocks? The everybody is me included.

I sat up,eyes still closed but fully awake.Sighing,I got out of bed and crawled my way to the bathroom,wherever that is.I stand up slowly and reached for my towel,taking it off the hook.Then I remembered,I'm not home.This is the Andersons' place.I'm in the middle of running away from thugs I don't know.

Pushing those matters aside,I went out of my room and searched for the bathroom.I stopped and listen.Weird thing is,my ears are different from others.I can even hear whispers.It's kind of useful at times but sometimes it's such a pain.

Walking towards the sound I heard,I'm guessing it's the shower.It seems to be coming from a room.Ah! Here it is.I opened the door on my right entering myself in.Wait,what am I doing? This is someone else's room! I can't just barge in here!

You're just going to bath,Allison.It's not like you're going to snoop,right?

My head's right.I'm just going to bath.I'm not going to snoop around or anything....or am I? I heard the shower turn off.I gasp.I closed my eyes and pretended to sleep as the door open.I took a peek with one eye then closed it back quickly.Why the hell are you pretending to sleep?! You're just going to bath! C'mon Allison! Shut up,I told myself.

"Hmm? Who's this person?"said a guy's voice.

Shitake mushrooms!!! What now?!

The guy just went on doing his own stuff as if I wasn't even there.I held in my breath and started counting.1...2...3...4...5...I was almost going to burst out of breath at 35 when I heard the door close.I peek through my eyelids.Good,no one.I breathed out really loudly then I hurried into the bathroom anyway and took a shower.The minute I finish showering,I'm gonna get out of this room a.s.a.p! I thought to myself.

                                   *                        *                     *

"Good morning,Serenity,"greeted Cathy at the dining ttable.I gave her a quick nod and started eating my breakfast.Across the table,there sat a girl with black hair like Cathy's,picking her food glumly.Two boys eating quietly sat on each of her sides.Cathy frowned."Beverly,stop playing with your food,it's rude,"she said.The girl stopped and frowned at Cathy and rolled her eyes."Whatever,"she muttered.I almost laughed at the fact that Cathy actually rhymed her words but I didn't or more like I didn't want to.

Beverly looked at me.I gulped.Her eyes were a nice color of blue but it showed icy and expressionless and look half-to death bored and gloomy."What are you looking at?"she snapped."N-nothing! S-sorry!"I mumbled.Cathy sighs."Jayce,Taylor,"said Cathy.The two boys looked at their mother at the mention of their names."Straighten out whatever problems you have with Beverly.I don't want her to be all down in the pits when a guest is at our house."

I winced at the word 'guest'.The two boys nodded and the three of them turned to look at me.I felt like just sinking down my chair and faint there.But I didn't so I just quickly looked down and finished my breakfast in a matter of minutes.I thanked her for the scrumptious breakfast and rushed off,ignoring her calling my name.A pang of guilt hit me but really,I just want to be alone.

A few minutes later,I was plopped on the bed,reading a magazine when someone knocked the door.I hesitate.The knocking went on.I sigh and go to the door and opened it,shocked to see the person behind it.I bit my lip."Um..hi.What do you urh..want?"I ask."Nothing.Mom says I have to be nice to you.Why the hell do you get special attention?"said Beverly.I shrug not really knowing why,out of politeness maybe? I invited her in the room.

"Nice room but I still hate it."I don't know if that was a compliment or an insult or a mixture of both.I think it's the latter.It's not my room so I don't really care."So..."I began.

"So...?"she copied.

"You know,we could try and get along.You,me and your brothers,we can be fr--"she cut me off."Woah,woah,who said we were going to be friends? I never said that.That'll never happen,ever."I started speaking gibberish in Japanese,she rolled her eyes as if she understood and left the room,slamming the door behind her.

I reached for my cellphone,which battery was long dead and groan.I called for Cathy and Katrina led me to her study.

"Yes,Serenity?"Cathy asks looking up from her reading glasses."C-can I borrow your cellphone?"I ask nervously.She gave a littled laugh and handed me her cellphone."Sure,go ahead."I dialed my manager's number and waited for the line to click.I know long distant calls are expensive so I'm going to make this snappy.

Beep.Beep.

Beep.Beep.

Click!

"Hello?"said my manager in Japanese.She was relieved when she knew I was safe and sound.I told her all that happened quickly,not leaving one little bit of detail.She offered to help but I refused and told her that I'll deal with it myself.She says okay and told me that she'll make up a story to handle the press in Japan.Then I hung up and handed Cathy's phone back to her.

"I didn't know you were a Japanese,"said Cathy.I shrug."I'm half."And left before she could say or ask any further.

I didn;t want to go back to my room,so I searched for the living room and watched TV when I found it.The news about me,Eternal Music(my stage name)going for a break from singing(a made up story,thanks to my manager,she's the best!)was already on air and spread like wild fire in a matter of seconds.They showed a picture of me and the news reporter said some stuff bla bla bla.

"That person sure looks alot like you,"said a voice behind me.I spun around and saw Jayce or was it Taylor...I don't know.I smiled,"Does she? I'm flattered,"I said coolly.

He grin."So you're the one who was in my room earlier this morning,"he said.I froze."I swore you had strawberry blonde hair before this,"he continued.Ah,darn it! I forgot to wear the disguise! Damn! He saw my true hair color! On stage when I'm singing and what not,I always wear a blue wig and use my stage name.How could I have been so careless? I did a face palm,forgetting that he was in front of me. "Urm..no,I really had black hair before,"I protested trying not to sound nervous but my voice wavered.

"Really?"he smirked."So you really don't--"before he could reach for the wig a loud explosion came from somewhere.We turn to look at each other then rushed to the place.Oh My Gosh! What happened?!!

>>>Cliff hanger! >u< So,what do you think happened? You can give your own suggestion and if it is wayy better than the original one I'll change it and dedicate it to whoever suggested it :) Sorry for typos and grammar errors.Leave a feedback and tell me whatcha' think! ;)<<<