Chapter I Part V-Can this day get any better? It's a No/Yes question

Who said I couldn't write? *pouts* I can,but I'm not so good at it yet,hehe ^-^. Anyways,thanks for reading!! :DD Leave a feedback please,it only takes a second to do so.

This is Dedicated to my friend ,Shereen, for being the best otaku and crazy friend a girl could ask and to my mom.And my grandma who's the greatest and best-est grandmother a girl like me could ask for(even if she is annoying at times,she's still the best!). ^-^

And to KillaBunny for making up the Math's teacher name XD

~||....''Mizuki''....||~

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."

                                                                                                                          —Albert Einstein.

                                                                      ''~''~''~''

"Serenity!!!!!!! Hurry up!!!"Beverly screamed from below.

       I brushed my messy hair quickly and rushed downstairs while trying to put on my shoes.I trip and fell flat on my face.Beverly snickered.I got up and glared at her.After putting my shoes on,Cathy drove us to school.Turns out,the three Anderson kids go to the same school I was forced to go to just twenty-four hours ago.

       Beverly parted from us as soon as we entered school grounds.Jayce went to his first period and Taylor went to his locker.I did the same,taking out the books for first period,I walked to the class in my schedule.Where in the world is the darn class? I thought crossly after walking around aimlessly in the school halls.

     A school janitor,who passed by after cleaning the bathrooms stopped to look at me.He gave me a toothy smile,revealing his remaining teeth.

"You lost deary?"he asks.

"Yea.Do you know where this class is?"I ask,pointing to the schedule.

   He nods."Go straight towards this hallway,turn right then keep going straight and you'll be there."

   I gave him my thanks and hurried off.

   The class teacher who was currently teaching my least favorite subject,Maths,stopped and look at me."You."She said and I recognized her immediately.She was the teacher who abducted me yesterday.

"Name?"she asks.

"Serenity Sky."

"Not in the name list."

"New kid since yesterday,put my name in please."She jerked at the word "yesterday".

     I keep a straight face,trying hard not to break into a grin.She scribbles my name in the roll call list and told me to sit at the empty table at the far back of the class.She's just doing this so I can suffer the rest of my high school life here huh? I'm sure I saw the corner of her lips twitch to hold back a smile when she saw me all gloomy.

   Then she continued teaching in a creepy and disturbing cheerful way.

   The girl next to me nudged me.I look at her,giving her a "what?!"look.She smiled.