Chapter II Part I:Secrets

Yo!  This is my second chapter already?! Woohoo!!! Well,hope you like it! Oh,and if you'd like,please add me on Facebook at:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003521256130(Let's chat okay? :P)

By the way,I changed the book cover,but it's kind of crappy in quality.Sorry,it's kind of my first time using photoshop.Before,I used a different website(not that that one wasn't good,it's just I wanted to try sumething new y'know C: )

Kay' see you in my wonderland of books,haha lol ;)

~||''Mizuki''||~

                                                             *o*o*o*o*o* 

Chapter II Part I:Secrets

          'Curiosity is lying in wait for every secret'

                                                                       —Ralph Waldo Emerson

If anyone thought I had a good sleep last night,well they're wrong.At six when I fell asleep,the alarm clock rang just five seconds after that and then the neighbour's dog started barking and I had to wake up then anyways.My memory's a little hazy,I don't really remember what happened.

After feeling pissed off,I got out of bed to shower.But then I smelt something familiar.I carefully sniffed my sleeve.

Chloroform? 

Right,when I got shipped here,chloroform was used to make me unconscious,and I think those thugs put a little too much of it cuz it knocked me out for quite some time.And then I wondered why the smell of chloroform was on the sleeve of my pajamas? My brain started thinking,but I needed more puzzle pieces to complete the jigsaw in my head.

 But right now,let's push that aside and focus on where I'm currently at.School.It's been great so far,well not exactly great but just okay.I made a few friends.I don't really consider them as friends but just people you can socialize with.

"Hey Serenity,did you finish the History homework Ms.Faragonda gave us? Can I copy it,please?!"Said Julie,you know,the girl who winked at me on my first day here? Yea,that's her.

Why can't you just do your own stupid homework?! Use your brain a little! I thought crossly.

I turn to face her,a fake smile plastered on my face."No,I didn't finish it.Shucks to you,"I lied.She pouts."Damn it,I'll be dead,"she muttered.I rolled my eyes.

 "Excuse me,is the girl next to you on your left bothering you?"a girl on my right asks me.

"Yes.Wait,is that Japanese?!"I ask shocked.She smiles and nods her head.

"Yes.I'm from Japan,my name is Riku.You?"

"Urm...Shizukesa(Serenity),please call my name in English.Nice to meet you,Riku."

"Okay.Nice to meet you too,Serenity."She gives a little laugh.I smile.

Poke.Poke.Poke.Nudge.Nudge.Nudge.I bit back my anger and turn to Julie."Yes?"I say as calmly as possible."What language were you speaking to her? I can't understand." "None of your business." "Please tell me!"

I sigh.Julie is such an annoying person,but she's still human,so I can't do anything about that.If she's an alien,I can't do anything bout' that too."I was talking to her in my mother tongue,okay?"

"Which is?"she asks arching a brow.

"Oh look! The teacher's here!"I pointed.

"Where?!!"she asks,panic stricken.