I Didn't Know I Was A Lesbian Until I Met The New Girl ~9~

I usually dont have much to say but to ask to vote and comment but im going to vent a little bit here. I got a comment on one of my chapters ,

'I'm sorry, but this story is just disturbing. :('

i asked the girl what she meant, and this was her reply,

'The leasbian part. It's discusting. The first two chapters were amazing, but then they started kissing and she acted all in love just like other stories. You could be an amazing writer, choose another topic.

~*MoNkEySwImMeR*~'

First off id like to say, the title of my story tells u that this story is about lesbians, so if ur not comfortable with the topic no one is forcing you to read. second off id like to say that my story is not 'just like other stories' i am proud to have something more original up that doesnt involve hot emo vampires or w.e this really pissed me off. I will not censor myself because people find gay, lesbian, bi or pan sexual love disgusting, i will not 'choose another topic' just because people may be uncomfortable with it, because like it or not its out there, all around us and im not going to shy away from writing about alternate lifestyles. im going to shut up and let u read now...its a short chapter tho sorry, i feel like i kinda painted myself into a corner so im working through some stuff...anyways thanks for reading =)

"Casey?" I asked in a whisper and he turned around and smiled at me, oblivious to the fact that he was kissing the girl of my dreams. I turned to Missy and she was smirking at me. I felt tears begin to form in my eyes and a lump in my throat. I know I had been harsh with her, but she had taken this too far. My brother? MY FUCKING BROTHER!?! I wanted to run, I wanted to hide, but I couldn't move, tears welled in my eyes and broke over spilling down my cheeks.

"You bitch." I whispered through clenched teeth. Casey looked from Missy to me and back again a look of utter confusion masking his face. Missy made her way over to me and spoke in hushed tones so that no one could hear her.

"What Cody? Did you think I was going to wait around for you to make a decision? It's so obvious you like me, as in more then friends, it's not my problem you can't admit it."

"But my brother Missy? really?" I whispered back my voice shaking.

"I heard he's a good lay." She said grinning and I slapped her hard across the face.

"Who knew you were such a whore." I sneered loud enough for everyone around to hear before I turned on my heel and walked away. Ok so maybe I shouldn't have talked to her like that but I mean really...I had no idea she was like that. I was locked away in my thoughts when someone grabbed my shoulder. I turned expecting to see Missy but instead saw a very sad looking Vanessa.

"You ok Nessa?" I asked her concerned that her usual happy go lucky attitude was gone.

"Nothing." She said shakily and I could tell she was holding back tears.

"Truth this time please?" She laughed a little and smiled.

"I-I- saw Missy and Casey k-kissing." She said trying bite back tears, she has been in love with my brother since we were kids and my heart was breaking for her.

"It's alright Nessa, he'll realize what a whore she is and dump her soon enough." We both laughed at that and went to class.

"Ms. Banter, MS. BANTER!!" I snapped my head up when I realized the teacher was talking to me.

"Uh...yea"

"Whats the answer?" She asked annoyed.

"Whats the question?" I asked sarcastically.

"Detention." She said sternly and turned back to the black board. I rolled my eyes and continued to space out. The rest of school went quick classes sucked and were boring as always. Lunch was difficult though, I sat with my brother, my 'boyfriend' and their friends as always, but Missy sat with us today too. She sat straight across from me, Casey beside her, and she could scarcely take her hands off of him. Every time he spoke she would rub his arm and laugh a bit too much. Half way through lunch they started making out and it made me feel faintly nauseous. I couldn't wait to get out of there. Detention was stupid, I had to write, 'I will pat attention in class.' until i filled five full pages of my notebook. I was so glad when I got home. I walked in the door and my ears were instantly filled with the sounds of moans. I walked into the living room and Casey was sitting on the couch he had his shirt off and Missy was straddling his lap, her shirt was half way off and her skirt was pushed up high on her thighs, they were making out heavily sighing and moaning. It was the most disgusting thing had ever seen. When Casey saw me standing there he pushed her away looking embarrassed, Missy just glared at me, who knew she could be so spiteful.

"Get the hell out of my house." I said through clenched teeth and she gave me an incredulous look and anger boiled in me.

"She doesn't have to go?" Casey said but phrased it as more of a question.

"Yes, she does. Now." I said and Casey nodded his head.

"You should probably get going Missy." He said to her and she looked angry, but she pulled her shirt down and straightened her skirt before walking out the door. As soon as she was gone Casey looked at me like I had lost my mind.

"Whats going on Code?" He used my nickname that I had hated since he started calling me it when we were kids.

"Nothing, 'Case'." I said emphasizing Case cause I knew he didn't like that either.

"Cut the crap Cody, Missy is your friend Jordan is mine I don't mind you two dating, so I don't know why your getting to bent out of shape about Missy and I."

"You think thats why?" I scoffed at him and couldn't help but chuckle lightly.

"well if it's not then whats your problem?"

"It's a long story."

"I have time."

"You wouldn't understand!" I shouted as tears rolled down my cheek. I ran to my room and locked myself in crying into my pillow until fell asleep.