I Didn't Know I Was A Lesbian Until I Met The New Girl ~1~

I sat in class staring at the wall...god could this be anymore boring?! I wanted to scream out, but didn't. I just sat like a good girl and pretended I was listening, the wall got kind of boring so I searched the room for something else to entertain me. Thats when my eyes landed on the new girl, Missy. She was very pretty and all the girls were jealous of her. I wouldn't consider myself jealous though. I liked how I looked for the most part. All the boys wanted to get with her and after going here for only a week, the quarterback dumped his girl friend, the head cheer leader for her and followed her around endlessly. She pretty much ignored him though and it made me laugh because almost every girl in this school would sell their soul to be in her position. I stared at her for more then half the class wondering what it would be like to be in her shoes. She must have felt my eyes boring into her cause she turned and smiled at me. Totally embarrassed over being caught I looked down my face on fire.

I was standing at the bench putting away my equipment when I heard someone approaching.

"Hey Casey, right?" I heard a female voice call from behind me.

"Cody. Caseys my brother." I said monotone. I had had a horrible practice and was not in the mood to talk.

"Oh. I'm sorry." The girl said with a small laugh. Her voice was smooth as silk. I slowly turned to see who was talking to my and my eyes widened when they landed on Missy Larken. She was new to our school but she was already the most popular girl. She had short blond hair that was cut fashionably and intense green eyes. She had the perfect body and she was just all in all beautiful. She had an amused glint in her eye and I noticed I must have been staring, my face turned bright pink and I quickly looked at the ground. She stuck her hand out for me to shake,

"I'm Missy."

"I know." I said taking her hand, her eyes danced with laughter and I wanted to kick myself."Um I mean. Its nice to meet you." I mumbled. Her hand was soft and warm in mine and I quickly pulled back.

"I uh...have to go." I said and quickly jogged away towards the locker room. I don't know what it was about her but she made me feel weird, and slightly uncomfortable, when she looked at you it was like she was seeing through you. Into your soul. I stripped off my sweaty uniform and got in the shower. I had a date with Jonathan after practice. Jonathan was my boyfriend of six months now. He was the sweetest guy a girl could ask for and I smiled just thinking about him. I slipped into a pair of black track pants and a tight fitting white t shirt, I slipped my feet into my black and white Nike Air Forces and began to head for the door. Shit! almost forgot my cell on the bench . I turned around to get it and ran smack into...Missy. Ugh someone shoot me! I thought but she just grinned at me and pulled something from behind her back...my cell phone. She grabbed my hand and placed the phone in it, her skin brushed mine and I pulled away quickly and jogged over to my car. Shit, I'm going to be late I thought as I pulled out of the school parking lot. I glanced between my phone and the road (I know bad idea) as I made my way through the traffic to the bowling ally. That was about the only place to hang out and since today was a Friday they would be extra jammed. I scrolled through my contacts, I had to text my mother and let her know that I was not going to be home for dinner. Something caught my eye though. A new contact. <3 MiSSy <3. I almost choked on my spit. What was that doing there?! Did she want me to call her? Did I want to call her? Should I just text her? Why would she want to talk to me? I'm a no body. A million questions went through my mind. I pushed them to the side and quickly typed a text to my mom.

wont b home 4 dinner. out w/ Jonathan. luv u

And then one to Jonathan

running late be there in 15 <3

I flipped my phone shut and made my way to 'the ally' it was packed just like I thought it would be and took me nearly ten minutes to find a parking spot. Finally I did and jumped out of my car heading towards the front doors. I made my way through the crush of people to our usual lane. I was almost there when I saw Jonathan. I was about to call out to him but stopped dead in my tracks. This...I was not expecting.

I kno its kinda short, and not much happened, but i wanted to leave with some suspense =P lemme kno what u think! and ty for reading