I Didn't Know I Was A Lesbian Until I Met The New Girl

erm ok i will be uploading the next chap of What Forever Really Means sometimes tonight but I had an Idea for a new story. I'm not sure how it will go I'm still in shock that people actually like Thug Love lol. So anyways heres a little thingy to give you an idea. Lemme know what you think, good, bad or otherwise. And if you would like me to actually turn this into a story =)

I Didn't Know I Was Lesbian Until I Met The New Girl

My name is Cody Banter. I'm sixteen years old. I'm five feet and six inches tall. I have long brown, pin straight hair and icy blue eyes. I'm not ridiculously gorgeous. But I'm not ugly. Average I guess I would say. I don't have a super model body, but it suits me well and I like it. I'm not the richest, most talented, or smartest girl in school. I'm just me. I have a few close friends, and many acquaintances. I have a boyfriend. We've been together for six months now, hes really a sweet guy, and we love each other, I think. Home life is pretty normal. My Mom and Dad work a lot so I don't get to see them as much as I would maybe like. But when anything major happens they are their. They are pretty cool, and madly in love with each other still. Our house is nice, two stories, three bedrooms, one for my parents, one for me and one for my twin brother Casey. So like I said again I'm average. Everything about my life is just there not spectacular but not bad. Little did I know my average existence was about to be turned on its head, when we get a new student at school. Her name was Missy Larken. She was the same height as me. But thats where the similarities ended. She had short blond hair cut into a fashionable reverse bob. Her eyes were the brightest green you could ever imagine. She had a perfect hour glass figure and looked like she had just walked out of a photo shoot. Her legs reached to the sky. She had a beautiful natural tan and her smile was blindingly white. She took over the school in a matter of days. She was the star of the field hockey team, which I also belonged to. She was the best singer we had ever heard. She drove a nicer car then my parents. And she got perfect grades. So I guess you could say she was the total opposite of me. She was above and beyond average. She was perfect in every way. Girls longed to be her and boys longed to be with her. I longed also. I'm just not sure what for. But I knew I wanted to be near her. Its too bad though, I mean she's Queen Bee of the school and its only her first week, she wouldn't want to be friends with me...right?