I Didn't Know I Was A Lesbian Until I Met The New Girl ~10~

"Casey?" I heard a whisper and turned to see Casey standing there. I managed to smirk at her.

"You bitch." She whispered through clenched teeth and her brother looked between us, confused. I walked over to her so that no one could here out conversation.

"What Cody? Did you think I was going to wait around for you to make a decision? It's so obvious you like me, as in more then friends, it's not my problem you can't admit it." I scoffed

"But my brother Missy? really?" She whispered to me and her voice was shaking

"I heard he's a good lay." I grinned at her, I felt a burning in my cheek as she slapped me.

"Who knew you were such a whore." She sneered at me loud enough for students around to hear and I had to fight the tears that wanted to spill, and no not from the slap, though that did hurt, but her words stung so much more. I watched her walk away when I felt an arm snake around my waist.

"What was that about?" Casey asked from behind me.

"Nothing." I said and shook his arm off heading to my next class. I don't know what I'm doing, I don't know why I'm doing this, trying to make her jealous? Maybe, but I am slightly attracted to Casey. I shook my head disgusted with myself. Lunch was even worse though. She sat down across from her brother, Jordan sitting beside her. He slung his arm over her shoulder and anger shot through me. I grabbed Casey and kissed him deeply. Don't get me wrong he was extremely handsome and he was a good kisser, but there was nothing there like when i had kissed Cody, no sparks, no fireworks, no heat, no nothing. Kind of like kissing my grandmother. I knew what I was doing was wrong, very wrong and mean. But she has to stop being scared of her feelings and just admit it, this is the only way. I know she cares about me like I do her.

I pulled up outside Codys house late on purpose. I wanted to make sure she caught us at the right time, I had heard about her detention, which was so unlike her. I knocked on the door and Casey answered the door with a smile on his face, I had to make sure he didn't get too attached, because I was sure eventually I was going to be with Cody, and I don't want to hurt him. I shouldn't be using him. Guilt clouded my thoughts.

"You ok?" Casey asked me concerned.

"Uh, yea fine." I said and smiled fakely. We made our way to the living room and sat in awkward silence for a few minutes before Casey made a move, kissing my neck lightly. I heard a car pulling in the drive way and quickly pulled his shirt off straddling his lap and pulling my skirt up. He looked shocked but eagerly followed my lead. A second later Cody walked into the room. Casey pushed me from him and turned bright red. I turned and glared at her.

"Get the hell out of my house." She said to me through clenched teeth and looked like she wanted to sleep me.

"She doesn't have to go?" Casey said and it sounded like a question.

"Yes, she does. Now." Cody said and Casey nodded his head.

"You should probably get going Missy." He said to me and I put an angry face on even though I wasn't angry, I was kind of happy, not because I was hurting her, but because her hurt showed me she cared. I straightened my clothes and walked out the door a secret smile playing on my lips.

Dont hate me cause its super short love me cause i got something out =(