Love Me Not [Part 1]

A/N: So, yes. No updating for... *checks* eight months. I have returned!

....LOL I DON'T KNOW WHERE I WAS GOING WITH THIS! HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP. 

I'll try to continue it- no promises that it'll be as amazing.  ^^

LALALALALALALA- I CAN'T HEAR THOSE COMMENTS SCOLDING ME FOR TAKING SO LONG! LALALALA- Duh, duh, duh, dun, duh duh, dun, duh, duh. *uses star wars theme song to block out the evil that comes for me* 

My writing style has changed a little- just a heads up.

...............POOHOO~

Well, here's the next chapter. I hope you guys enjoy it. :)

=====

If the World suddenly decides that, "Hey, I'm bored, and with my now personified and manly self, I want to make a list," and his focused theme is things that Snix hates, then there is one thing that would top the list without any forethought- no arguments or debates are needed.

It is an indisputable fact.  

Heck, it is practically a law of life. 

It was and is something that she hates, and, until the day that she dies and is cremated, it will continue to be. 

She once even named the law to prove her point to her parental units.

"Mother, Father, I will no longer take this depravity. Why must you insist on calling me by such shamery?

"It's time that I put my foot down.

"Thou law ish dubbed as "The Law of Snix and Her Hatred for Being Called By Her Real Name.

"And, any that dare to break it... will face the wrath of an unhappy Snix."

Yes, its name is incredibly original, and I do believe that she deserves a standing ovation for it.

Fun fact! Did you know that it took all of her 146 IQ to come up with that name?

Amazing! Creativity must be one of her more evolved skills. I, most definitely, acknowledge it.  

Unfortunately, the point she was trying to prove at the time was laughed off as her parents couldn't take her eight year old self seriously.

Poor, poor, girl. She is forever subjected to the force of something hateful, and, the reason of why?

Well, it is simply due to the fact that her parents own something. Something that she could never hope to trump.

And, for every son or daughter of a human out there that's reading this, I'm sure you understand what it is.  

The P-Card- Oh, yes, that's right- The Parent's Card.

The I-can-call-you-fat-and-other-embarrassing-names-for-my-own-amusement-and-you-can't-do-a-single-thing-about-it card. 

The You-think-because-you're-my-child-I-won't-take-your-hard-earned-money-and-use-it-for-myself-with-the-excuse-that-I-took-care-of-you-all-these-years-and-you-owe-me-for-that-oh-you-must-be-kidding card.

The I-won't-let-you-go-to-other-side-of-the-world-just-to-see-some-silly-korean-boy-band-because-it-costs-too-much-and-I-care-so-much-about-you-so-I-say-as-I-buy-myself-a-huge-and-expensive-flat-screen-tv-and-proceed-to-tell-you-that-you-can't-touch-it-because-it's-mine card.

The... alright, I think you understand what I'm trying to imply by now. Poor, Snix- forever trapped by the mockery of being called by her real name.