Pass or Fail?

Snix's POV

I watched as Ai walked over to Yu and asked him, "Yu, What's it going to be?"

All the club members were focusing on what he was about to say; me on the other hand, was stalking slowly towards the door. Right when Yu was about to say something I took a chance and sprinted towards the open door. I almost made it, too, but then as I was closing in on my last chance of freedom two hands flew in front of me stopping me in my tracks.

Both hands led to two different people; the two people who had scurried off to the wall as soon as they entered.

The left hand led to a guy with blue-ish black hair and brown caramel eyes. He was wearing a brown shirt with brown stripes heading in different directions on it. He had a green jacket tied to his waist. I could see a mischievous glint in his eyes making it obvious that he was the mischievous type.

The other hand led to a guy with white-ish hair and blue eyes; similar to Ai. He was wearing a brown shirt as well, with a white jacket over it. I get the feeling he is the smart one out of the two of them.

I sighed again and this time with both a pout and an exhausted tone to my voice I said, "Whyyyy?"

They both smirked at the same time and pointed at Yu. I sighed yet again and turned towards him. He looked at me then turned away then with an obvious pout in his voice he mumbled, " You passed the first test..."

Seriously? What's with these people and forcing me?

"But.." He continued and I looked up with a new found hope in the matter. Is he going to say something along the lines of 'it's your choice'?

"It depends on whether the rest of the members accept you or not." I sighed. I knew I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up. I'm tired of this. I looked at my watch, 5:45. 

"Look." I started and they all focused their attention on me. "I am having a lot of fun playing these games with ya but I am sad to say that I have to go!" I finished with a sarcastic tone.

They stared at as if waiting for me to continue. " I need to get home before 6:00! Okay? So I will be seeing ya!" I exclaimed and pushed the two guys who were standing behind me out of the way.

I left the room and at long last entered the outside world and raced towards the direction I came in. I wasn't lieing about me needing to get home. I seriously did and it's not because of my parents, but there were... personal reasons behind it.

***

____3rd Person POV___Clubroom___

"Hahaha! Well that was fun." Ken said as he began to laugh like there was no tomorrow. Locke had an apparent pout on his face as he turned around to sit down. The two who got pushed were still standing on one leg tilting slightly.

"She didn't have to push, right Kei?" The blue one asked.

"You're right, Kai...If she asked we would have let her go." The white haired one agreed as they stood up straight and began to walk towards the mini fridge.

Yu and Ai stared at the door with a confused expression. Ai was the first to look away and was about to say something until he saw Yu's expression change.

"Yu, What's up?" He questioned.

____Yu's POV____When Snix left___

I watched as she sprinted out of the room.

Why does she look so familiar? I can't place it, but I know I have seen her somewhere before...

"Yu, What's up?" I heard Ai say breaking me out of my thoughts.

"What?" I asked as I turned towards him.He tilted his head slightly and asked again, "What's wrong?"

I looked at the door again then looked down. Should I ask?

"Hey..." I started.

"Yes?" He asked.

"Well...What was that girl's name?" I questioned. He smirked and playfully asked, "Interested?"

I snorted and walked over to the couch."No,it's just. She looks familiar like I have seen her somewhere before..."

He snickered and replied, "Sure. Anyways her name is Snix."

"Snix?"

"Yeah Snix. Sounds familiar don't it?"

I nodded my head and narrowed my eyes at the floor. Snix?

_____________________________________________________________

Short second chapter? I think so...

Not as good as it could be? You bet...

What do I feel about these answers above? I feel like crap...

Anyways..something fishy going on?
Snix has personal matters going where she has to be home by six!

Yu and Ai think her name sounds familiar!

Kei and Kai have similar names...Wait..that's not what I meant...I meant to type:

Do Kei and Kai have a bad opinion of Snix? Will that affect her chance of getting into the club in the future?! Not that i'm saying she will join....

What are the pictures to the side? Those my friend are the pictures of the Club people! ^^

Will I end this here? Yes, Yes I will. Next Chapter coming soon! :D IT WILL BE LONGER AND BETTER I PROMISE!!! D: