A Little Nostalgia

A/N: I honestly do not remember what I was going to do for this story whatsoever. I apologize. Sawwy. T^T I do have a faint memory of some of the ideas I had for this, like how Yu and Snix are actually childhood friends (woop, spoiled that). The ideas I do remember, I plan to keep in this story.

It may not be as interesting as it was, but I will try to continue this.

I started this when I was thirteen; I am now fifteen. So, my writing style has changed quite a bit (and my grammar has improved!! *^*).

Anyways, here I go! I hope everything turns out well! ^_^

---------------------

“Snix…” He ran a hand through his blond locks, the name rolling off his lips with a strange sense of familiarity lingering behind.

“Snix?” He repeated the name again, this time in question form. The blonde Idol was completely oblivious to the quiet woman standing behind him, staring at him with eyes that screamed wonder. What exactly was he doing?

“Snix!” Once more, only this time in an exclamation.

It really did sound familiar to him, and each time he said her name aloud, he couldn’t help but feel like an old memory was trying to come alight.

“I promise… just wait for me here, under the tree where it all started.”

An old, yet precious and faint memory…

“Yu?” The previously hidden woman called him, successfully breaking him out of his slight trance.

He turned towards her, his onyx orbs meeting her own like colored ones.

“Ah, yeah, mom?” He replied half-heartedly.

“Are you alright?” She questioned, raising her eyebrows. “You’ve been repeating a name over and over again for that last ten minutes.”

He shuffled slightly under her stern, caring gaze that practically ordered, “Tell me what’s wrong, so I can beat whoever dared to mess with my little boy.”

“It’s nothing, mom. Just something that’s been on my mind since yesterday.”

Yesterday… She did remember him coming into the house and heading straight for his room. Something he never did, and, if so, rarely at best. She glanced to the right and eyed the clock. They had at least half an hour before he needed to go to school.

She lulled over a few lines in her head before deciding on this one.

“Why don’t you tell me what happened? I might be able to help you.” Yep, a very original line.

Yu looked over at his mother and appeared as if he was contemplating whether he should or not. Not long after, he shrugged his shoulders and sat down on the unoccupied sofa. His mother followed along, siting directly across from him on the other sofa.

“Hey…” He started.

His mother leaned forward slightly anticipating what he was going to say. It wasn’t every day that her son would willingly let her listen to his problems; although, he did say it was nothing, so it could just be something that’s been lingering in his mind.

“Mom… do you remember anybody by the name of Snix?”

She widened her eyes, not expecting that name that she hasn’t heard in so long, to be uttered from his lips.

Oh, this, indeed, is something worth asking about.

-----------

Electrifying blue eyes hidden by glasses stared outside the window, ignoring completely the lesson at hand. It wasn’t like she didn’t know it already. 

Blah, blah, blah, blah, e=mc squared, blah, blah, blah. Science, who needs it? Oh, wait. The world does.

Her eyes watched the visible surroundings outside the window as her legs fell asleep from the lack of movement. That pond, apparent from her point, still haunted her by its absence of fish.

Speaking of fish, what was she going to do about that enigmatic club that was hounding on her yesterday? 

Well, there wasn’t much to do. So, she planted the memory of them in the back of her mind and forgot about it.

After all, they probably forgot as well.

 --------

A/N: Is it alright if I end it there for now? O_O