The Loser's Club

The loser's club. The club that populars and nerds alike want to join. The rumor goes that if you find the whereabouts of it, and the club president finds you acceptable; you may join. The problem is that the club is so hard to find that there as of this moment only six members. The club members consist of the nerds, populars, and the hated, and the funny part is...it's all boys. Oh yea did I mention that if the members don't like you then you have no chance whatsoever?

___________________________________________________________

I rubbed the side of my head as I let out a yawn. I never will sleep his class again; that math teacher has aim better than a pro pitcher.I observed my hand, and looked the traces of chalk dust on it. I let out a sigh as I continued into the woods. I was walking on a trail that started at the academy's garden and led through a woods then circles around the right side of it and ends at the pond. I see no use to that pond; I know it was meant to be decorative and liven up the school's image, but what is the use of a pond that has no fish. I pondered at my thoughts for a while then I stopped and started to look around. I somehow walked off trail and now in a part of the woods I have never been before. I shrugged it off and started to look for a tree that looks comfortable enough to take a nap in. Then at the corner of my eye I saw what looked like a shed. Is it abandoned? Hmm.. this might be a good place to take a nap at. I paced slowly over to it taking all the time in the world to get there since I planned on skipping afternoon classes anyways.

There was a window beside the door so I decided to look inside of it. There was a small dim lit room with a TV attached to the right wall. A leather couch directly across from it with neatly placed pillows at the edges. In the left corner of the room there was a table with a mini fridge and to the right of it a microwave. On another wall there was a desk with a computer and several books. I searched the room with my eyes for what seemed like forever then I felt a light poke on my shoulder causing me to jump. I turned around and saw a guy with black messy hair and dark olive greens eyes looking at me with a surprised look. I analyzed his characteristics for a few seconds. He had a black shirt on with the roman numeral four on it. He had two bracelets on his left arm and a pair of plain colored blue jeans and a brown belt. His hair was slightly unkempt and looked like it hasn't been combed in awhile. He wore black thick glasses. Judging from how he looks I guess he is borderline hikikomori social type. He stays in his house most of the time and rarely leaves but he doesn't lock himself inside; he leaves whenever he feels like it. Or he just doesn't care about his social image. He might be an otaku and has an addiction with anime or maybe some idol.

I wear big thick glasses that cover my eyes so even if I am staring at somebody they wouldn't know I am looking at them. I wear these type of glasses for a lot of reasons. One being is whenever i look at somebody I can usually deduce what kind of person they are; they can't see me staring at them and looking over them so it won't be as awkward as it would be without them.

As I ran over my thoughts in my head, I heard the guy in front of me say something breaking me from my slight trance.

"Um I'm sorry did I frighten you?" He asked in a melancholic voice.

"No, I'm sorry I just didn't expect somebody else to come this deep into the woods. So when you poked my shoulder it startled me." I replied in a somewhat deadpanned voice.

I prefer not to show my emotions around other people. So most of the time I keep my voice in a deadpanned tone. I almost always keep my face in an apathetic look. I only really genuinely smile around people I trust.

He just stared at me for a few minutes then he did a slight grin.

"I'm Locke. Nice to meet you!" He cheerfully said.