Oh I so did own it...

hey guys sorry I havnt uploaded in ages, I was on hoildays to New york for a month and when i came back home last week i plugged in my charger and then it stoppen working along with half of my house, so i had to use my old charger which also didnt work and couldn't find but it did so here you are :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

recap:

"MISS DARF LOOK!" I yelled over her reading. She instantly stopped reading and looked at me shocked. "I'M A VAMPIRE!!!" I yelled spreading my arms out. Everyone broke into fits of giggles and chuckles while Miss Darf's face turned red. She got out of her chair and pointed towards the door. "Get out of my classroom Destinee and go to the principal's office this instant!" she shouted at me.

I shrugged and got off my desk. I picked up my bag and turned towards Darcy. "Guess I'll see you later Darcy I have blood to suck" with that I walked out leaving the class in laughter and Miss. Darf seeing red. Man is it good to be back at school I thought chuckling.

Chapter 6

Kyle Pov (from after escaping science)

"Dude this is one of the rare reasons why I hate being famous" Jayden grumbled. "Did you see Tinee?" Carter asked having a disbelief look on his face. "She ain't Tinee anymore" Nathan commented. We all nodded our heads at his comment since it was true. She has much longer hair which became incredibly curlier. She uses more make-up because before all she wore was lip-gloss. She grown taller and has a nice figure and dresses like a model.

"Anyway let's go to class we have English in 2 minutes. With that we dashed through empty halls instead of the full ones and made it on time. I sat in a seat right in the middle of the class which made everyone gasp. I looked at everyone confused. "You cant sit there" A girl said to my right. I scrunched up my face in confusion. "Why can't I?" I asked getting out of the seat. "Because Destinee sits there and she won't like it. Trust me" she said.

I nodded my head at her still confused and sat in the chair behind it. I watched as the English teacher came in and was about to talk when Destinee came in with a guy who had his arm around her shoulder. My fists clenched under the desk. I watched as they both went to their desks beside each other. I narrowed my eyes on his arm the whole time they walked towards the desks in front of mine.

Throughout the whole lesson I was clenching and unclenching my fists under my desk. But when Miss. Darf reached chapter 2 of the twilight book she was reading to us. Well to the people who were either not; texting, passing notes, whispering, sleeping, or dazing around the room in boredom. I saw Tinee turn towards the guy she came in with but I couldn't hear what they were whispering to each other because I was a feet too far to hear.

I watched her confused and curiously as she snuck out of her chair and crawled noticeably I might add since everyone near her turned her way. She passed Jayden and I without sparing us a glance and crawled all the way to the back of the classroom where she quietly opened a cupboard then dabbed water all over visible place on her. She then sprinkled glitter, that she retrieved from the cupboard before, all over the wet spots she made then crawled back to her seat.